'22 TN OT Jacob Hood

Unlike some on here, I trust Conley’s evaluations. I also trust that he’s not tuned in with this coaching staff and doesn’t understand their process any more than the rest of us.

You angling for a free scalp massage the next time you go to the barber shop?

I got my hair cut one time at the barber shop when I was in Iraq. When haji busted out the lotion and started massaging my head I was out. Not something I want a man doing to me. Lol.
Why were you worried? How long does it take to cut one hair?

What use is a talent rich state is they're pushed away by butt hurt trainer$$$

bUt ThAt DoEsN't HaPpEn At NpA!
spongebob-cartoon.gif

Damn.

Good to see a Tennessee boy get a great opportunity.

The Vols didn't want him that much.
UGA did.
Does that make UT stupid or smart??
Neither.

It just means UGA wanted him.

Too many of you all spin it negative for NO REASON.

We have a GA Olineman whos a heck of prospect himself, committed to us.

What use is a talent rich state is they're pushed away by butt hurt trainer$$$

We have an equally if not MORE talented offensive lineman committed to us from GEORGIA. So what about that??

UGA had to WANT him to take him lol.
NPA is churning out players. They're a good product. But y'all act like we haven't gotten players from there!! Y'all act like we're not recruiting players from there still....

Hell, there was a 4 star WR from Murfreesboro that trains with NPA, that wanted to play at UT for 2022. But he committed to Miami because he wasn't an exact fit for our offense. So did NPA push him away too???😅

Hood has worked hard to become a real prospect! All this means is that there is top talent in Tennessee that's worth recruiting.

So do we stop recruiting North Carolina and Georgia???! No...

Why does EVERYTHING have to be negative with some of yall!??

How do I post a video w/o sharing or making it a tweet?

Copy the link for the video. That might be done by highlighting the internet address in the address bar at the top of the page. Then look at the menu at the top of the window at the bottom of this page. One of the icons looks like a piece of movie film, with two frames. Put the cursor on it, and it says video. Click it. Then put the cursor between these [VIDEO=][/VIDEO] that pops up and paste the link. Works for me. There is also an icon that looks like a pair of handcuffs for inserting a link. It might work for video. Don't know.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back