'19 TN OT Jackson Lampley (Tennessee signee)

Lampley ended his high school career with a tough loss to Brentwood Academy in the state semifinals. The Big Red fell 28-6 after beating BA in an overtime thriller earlier this season.

VQ

Now wait just a dog gone minute. This guy even knows who to block when teams blitz or d lineman and LBs are handed off to them. This team has had some good line coaching...
I said it before and I'll say it again keep searching in Tennessee and you'll find some other very good talent. Kids who want to play for Tennessee and give their all

Now wait just a dog gone minute. This guy even knows who to block when teams blitz or d lineman and LBs are handed off to them. This team has had some good line coaching...
I said it before and I'll say it again keep searching in Tennessee and you'll find some other very good talent. Kids who want to play for Tennessee and give their all
I hope so, because his dad was pudding.

Moves okay for his size, not overly quick though, but he plays mean and looks to block his guy all the way into the turf. Will crack the rotation early given he seems to have better size and strength than most of our upperclassmen.

He's going to wind up at center, possibly guard. Not going to be quick enough to play outside. My money is on center.

He's got nice size though. I thought he might come in and compete early, but will need a year or two in the weight room. (just guessing).

Reactions: NashVolDavis
He's going to wind up at center, possibly guard. Not going to be quick enough to play outside. My money is on center.

He's got nice size though. I thought he might come in and compete early, but will need a year or two in the weight room. (just guessing).

Mentioned during the VQ podcast today that Lampley will end up at center.

Reactions: PA Vol and MadWorld

A 6ft 5 center? Jesus! 😂

Not that big of a deal, lots of Centers that tall. Heck Drew Brees Center is 6'5'' and hes as short as it comes at QB.

Had no clue honestly I’ve just noticed your ideal centers are shorter than a OT like 6ft or 6 ft 3 I guess

don’t want.

VN Store

Back