'19 TN OT Jackson Lampley (Tennessee signee)

I really appreciate that Coach doesn’t throw the Vol hand sign up. Leave that for the kids.
I agree...I'm glad Pruitt doesn't do it. I've never been a big fan of the gesture to begin with. Seems like just another 'DAT' or Turnover Trashcan, imo.

Dennis Lampley, grandfather of our Jackson Lampley, 138-21 as HC of Trinity HS in Louisville, KY, 5 state titles, and a record 50-game win streak...
Didn't grandfather Dennis Lampley also play his college ball at UT? He is a native of Burns, TN (Dickson County)

And we haven't gotten 1 kid from Trinity. How have we not established a relationship there if we have this connection? Didnt Jackson's dad play for UT ans is a school admin?

And we haven't gotten 1 kid from Trinity. How have we not established a relationship there if we have this connection? Didnt Jackson's dad play for UT ans is a school admin?
As stated earlier, Jackson's dad Brad played for UT and served on the UT Board of Trust until it was recently reorganized by the Governor.. Like you, I don't understand not having connections with Trinity, turned out a lot of good players. Rob Beronas, former kicker with the Titans comes to mind. He played college ball at Auburn & Georgia Southern.

As stated earlier, Jackson's dad Brad played for UT and served on the UT Board of Trust until it was recently reorganized by the Governor.. Like you, I don't understand not having connections with Trinity, turned out a lot of good players. Rob Beronas, former kicker with the Titans comes to mind. He played college ball at Auburn & Georgia Southern.
It looked like he coached Trinity in the 90s from what i saw online. I thought it was more recent than that just going off the post. Recruiting is all about relationship and when you have a alum who's a head coach at a powerhouse high school and is related to a BoT member you have to turn that into a pipeline.

Brohm went to HS there and he landed that short slot receiver that broke Purdue's all purpose yards record his first game game against Northwestern.

It looked like he coached Trinity in the 90s from what i saw online. I thought it was more recent than that just going off the post. Recruiting is all about relationship and when you have a alum who's a head coach at a powerhouse high school and is related to a BoT member you have to turn that into a pipeline.

Brohm went to HS there and he landed that short slot receiver that broke Purdue's all purpose yards record his first game game against Northwestern.

After his coaching career, Dennis Lampley served as athletics director at Trinity. He continues to work there part time during his retirement doing special projects, etc.

Road grader's coming In to pave the way for our offense. People might mistake it for a giant construction company.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Dang, talkin about flippin the roster. Oline would be well on it's way with quality depth.
If we are able to land Wright, we will sign the top 2 OT in the country, and 2 of the top 15 OG; if we're able to land the kid from TX, 3 of the top 15 OG. THAT'S how a sleeping giant wakes up.

VN Store

Back