'22 TN OT Izaiah Reed

Staying with Isaiah’s but switching the spelling to Izaiah, offensive lineman Izaiah Reed of Jackson Northside is someone Tennessee is working to get to campus during the month of July when things open up for a few days. We expect Tennessee to do another get together at the end of the month. Reed is currently committed to Louisville.
VQ

Nice size but with only one other SEC offer and limited P5 interest I would hope he’s a contingency plan. But then beggars can’t be choosers.

another from Jackson North Side?
95d80469f36eb7c1c369f3c5af989330.gif

If Al Wilson would have been a few years younger he would have been zoned to Northside instead of JCM. I realize the last one didn’t pan out to meet full expectations, but I thought he did fair to middling with the injury and coaches we had.

If Al Wilson would have been a few years younger he would have been zoned to Northside instead of JCM. I realize the last one didn’t pan out to meet full expectations, but I thought he did fair to middling with the injury and coaches we had.

Who was the last one?

Used to be a river rat myself

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Last edited:

VN Store

Back