'22 TN OT Grayson Morgan

Agree with your point as both staffs offer a ton of dudes but last staff never offered anywhere close to 800 per class

My point is it looks more like publicity than anything else to me. I just wish the staff would be more selective and not look so much like the panic situation we are in.

To me casting a "wider net" does not include EVERY kid who plays just a little better than average.
It doesn't mean that to anyone. Have dealt with recruiters since 85. Some of them want kids who are very close to being finished products and can plug and play. Others look at what a kid COULD be based on film or watching how they move in practices, 7 on 7, etc. Most fall somewhere in the middle. The more confident they are in themselves as developers, the more kids are going to turn up on their radar, which looks nothing like our radar. It's easy and lazy just to look at the surface and make a snap judgement.

Maurer is doing great
Well he's still on the team.
Could be starting this season.

Because you literally don't know "Jack" about how any of the QBs are other players period are doing right now.

So keep making digs at current players that decided to stick around.

So what I'm not excited about the 110th ranked offensive tackle?? Wtf would I be??

110th ranked OT in the country.
Underrated...
Easily in the top 70 OTs!

He's going be a beast on scout team for 4 years!
Scout team for most teams a starter for us probably hahaha. All the guys saying go away, oh we will develop etc all said the same thing about Dooley recruits

Scout team for most teams a starter for us probably hahaha. All the guys saying go away, oh we will develop etc all said the same thing about Dooley recruits

Dooley was here 2010-2012.

2010 we had the 7th ranked class
2011 we had the 14th ranked class
2012 we had the 19th ranked class

Oh definitely, those guys were “scout team guys” for most teams......

Dooley was here 2010-2012.

2010 we had the 7th ranked class
2011 we had the 14th ranked class
2012 we had the 19th ranked class

Oh definitely, those guys were “scout team guys” for most teams......
14th and 19th is middle of the pack in the SEC.

🤦🏻‍♂️ My guy even if we were middle of the pack SEC recruiting it doesn’t mean that our starters would’ve been scout team for MOST programs. Scout team? Are you serious? You can just say you were bigly exaggerating and end this.
I was exaggerating but it doesn’t change the fact top 25 isn’t good enough to be relevant in our conference

I was exaggerating but it doesn’t change the fact top 25 isn’t good enough to be relevant in our conference
Yes it is.... we have to build.... we can’t skip steps and expect to be like Bama out of the gate..... get solid football players.... a few stars..... very few misses and we will start to see growth.

Reactions: BondJamesBond
we don't have athletic tackle bodies on campus . we have tackle-like bodies that aren't athletic enough to play tackle in the SEC . Decent players but better suited for the interior line

VN Store

Back