'20 TN OT Daniel Oliver

Hope springs eternal..... You never know with big bodies.... has the height, hopefully the frame. Is he a late bloomer? Some folks are behind the curve in the growth department. I entered my SR year in HS at 5'7" finished at 6'1" and topped out in college at 6'3". Was not athletic anywhere in the timeline, They only have like 20 of these to hand out so I am guessing they see some potential to help after using the training table and gym over other big guys they have looked at..

Anybody see this guy play?

Hope springs eternal..... You never know with big bodies.... has the height, hopefully the frame. Is he a late bloomer? Some folks are behind the curve in the growth department. I entered my SR year in HS at 5'7" finished at 6'1" and topped out in college at 6'3". Was not athletic anywhere in the timeline, They only have like 20 of these to hand out so I am guessing they see some potential to help after using the training table and gym over other big guys they have looked at..

Anybody see this guy play?

Have seen him a few times, good blocker but definitely a G. Kid is massive, he's teammates with our commit for next year (Howard). 247 shows him with a UAB offer, but I know he had offers from AP, UTC, etc.

Our PWO program is top notch! Represent and you’ll get a scholarship sooner rather than later...and stay on scholarship @BruinVol. 😎

Hubbs has said its customary for guys like this to go on an off scholarship all the time depending on availability.

I’ll trust him over one of the more unreliable hacks here in yourself any day of the week and twice on Sundays

Hubbs has said its customary for guys like this to go on an off scholarship all the time depending on availability.

I’ll trust him over one of the more unreliable hacks here in yourself any day of the week and twice on Sundays
I’m waiting for the countless litany of examples from him. Keep track of your days of the week there Mimzy! 😎

Have seen him a few times, good blocker but definitely a G. Kid is massive, he's teammates with our commit for next year (Howard). 247 shows him with a UAB offer, but I know he had offers from AP, UTC, etc.

Thanks, I realize that getting such an offer does not mean he will turn down schollies from smaller schools. If he decices to come and fight for success I will welcome him for sure.

VN Store

Back