‘23 TN OT Ayden Bussell (Tennessee commit)

“Our experience was amazing,” said Bussell, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 25 offensive tackle in the 2023 class and the No. 10 junior from the state of Tennessee. “The visit was great, and we were treated great the whole time.

“The game was something I haven’t ever experienced — through and through, one of the best times I’ve had. It was my first time in an actual game in a while, and it lived up to every expectation I had.

“The atmosphere was great. I thought the fans were great up until the end.”

“I’m very impressed by how far they have come in such a little time with such little depth,” Bussell said. “I really like the offense and how fast it is. Overall, I’m just glad to see them getting better week by week."

“I’ve heard from them (twice) a week, mainly from Coach Heupel and Coach Elarbee,” said Bussell, who has received offers from Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech and Eastern Kentucky in addition to the Vols.
callahan

This doesn’t add up. I thought NPA was still trying to get Pruitt’s balls out of their mouths

It’s not true. Pruitt was set to have a really good instate class. He ignore TN his first yr but realized he couldn’t later. Part of why the coup happened. The potential With the transfers he was going to bring in and a winnable schedule and a stout class he was going to be hard to fire.

It’s not true. Pruitt was set to have a really good instate class. He ignore TN his first yr but realized he couldn’t later. Part of why the coup happened. The potential With the transfers he was going to bring in and a winnable schedule and a stout class he was going to be hard to fire.
With the staff he had, he was going to get fired anyway. It was just a matter of when. I think everything worked out just fine.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting

VN Store

Back