TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame transfer)

I have no idea on either Mondon or Brown but T. Let and Mondon would be the best we've had since the days if Raynoch and Al. Before some ask yes AJ and Maggit were hood but not special at all. These 2 guys together would be very special. As long as the DL keeps progressing we'd be back in the blink of an eye. Hell if you have Lewis and 2 of the Memphis trio we could hv something special. I'm just sitting bk and loving this Pruitt era recruiting after faking to enjoy dumbed down recruited for the past 2 coaches. CJP get it and values his relationships which will carry you a long way in this profession. I love hearing man from Ala, Fla, and Ga fans who are concerned about our progress. The pride of being a VOL fan is starting to come bk again. Last thing was with Kyle Phillips who is home right now and in tip top shape. He said man in all honesty if I had 2 yrs with CJP and Rocker/Rumph I'd hv made a lot of money. He said the only time I got good one on one is when I came home and got dog cussed by you and Buck. We don't make 3-700k to teach college athletes along the DL but we're the best resource to a player who was failed by the former coach and his staff.
Yesss De1 keep bringing this type of heat all day. You don't always say things that makes everyone happy, but you're always honest, which makes posts like this one even better and genuine. Thanks man

Coaching, motivation ect ?
Sometimes it just clicks. You might have good to great high school coaching and a support system but that next level regimen releases what you’re capable of bringing. Don’t ask for an example. In my instant recollection, the greats show it from the beginning.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Sometimes it just clicks. You might have good to great high school coaching and a support system but that next level regimen releases what you’re capable of bringing. Don’t ask for an example. In my instant recollection, the greats show it from the beginning.
I was a much better college player than high school. I came from a single parent home where athletic accomplishments were not really valued or sought after.Plus my high school coaching was not that great. Fast forward 4 years and I went from a 6.3 225 lb weakling to 6.4 275 400 lb bencher and a much better player. I don't blame anyone for the way things were at home or in high school. It was simply being put in a different environment that valued athletic performance and achievement. Maybe that will happen to this kid.

I was a much better college player than high school. I came from a single parent home where athletic accomplishments were not really valued or sought after.Plus my high school coaching was not that great. Fast forward 4 years and I went from a 6.3 225 lb weakling to 6.4 275 400 lb bencher and a much better player. I don't blame anyone for the way things were at home or in high school. It was simply being put in a different environment that valued athletic performance and achievement. Maybe that will happen to this kid.
I knew there were numerous examples...just none available to my limited knowledge.

Reactions: tn4elvis
It may happen for him. But he was definitely in a home where athletic ability was valued.

They’ve gotten a few really good LBs in recent memory: teo, jaylon Smith, etc. And they tend to get one pretty good player from the state of Tennessee each year. At least if he goes there we’ll never see him on the opposing bench.

I trust this coaching staff has given him a good long look if they feel he doesn't fit the team........then that is how it is.

Go Vols!

I have no idea on either Mondon or Brown but T. Let and Mondon would be the best we've had since the days if Raynoch and Al. Before some ask yes AJ and Maggit were hood but not special at all.

Before you go spreading b.s. on here about A.J. not being special, let me help you on A.J‘s accolades. AJ was All-SEC, had over 100 tackles in 3 of his years, and is also starting in the NFL...

Last edited:
Reactions: volthruitall

VN Store

Back