TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame transfer)

Yeah his competition is suspect, but the kid is a baller. He plays fast and physical, I guess the question is how would he adjust to going against better talent. Some players play hard because they know they're the best on the field so it's easy, but would he play just as hard against a raised level of competition? I think the coaches can see the talent, but would like to see his heart and mentality in a competitive environment that they create
I would worry if he didn’t DOMINATE his competition...whatever level he played. Split hairs after that parlor trick. Reggie Grimes never outplayed anyone ceptin tackling dummies and cones in camps.

Reactions: volsagain
What’s your feelings on where we stand with Mondon or Brown? Also, is it just me or the thought of Terrence Lewis and Mondon going sideline to sideline is something that hasn’t been seen on the hill in almost 20 years.

I have no idea on either Mondon or Brown but T. Let and Mondon would be the best we've had since the days if Raynoch and Al. Before some ask yes AJ and Maggit were hood but not special at all. These 2 guys together would be very special. As long as the DL keeps progressing we'd be back in the blink of an eye. Hell if you have Lewis and 2 of the Memphis trio we could hv something special. I'm just sitting bk and loving this Pruitt era recruiting after faking to enjoy dumbed down recruited for the past 2 coaches. CJP get it and values his relationships which will carry you a long way in this profession. I love hearing man from Ala, Fla, and Ga fans who are concerned about our progress. The pride of being a VOL fan is starting to come bk again. Last thing was with Kyle Phillips who is home right now and in tip top shape. He said man in all honesty if I had 2 yrs with CJP and Rocker/Rumph I'd hv made a lot of money. He said the only time I got good one on one is when I came home and got dog cussed by you and Buck. We don't make 3-700k to teach college athletes along the DL but we're the best resource to a player who was failed by the former coach and his staff.

He has a DAMN GOOD offer list to be a 5.6 on rivals!

In today's recruiting you must understand offers are just that "offers". Many of the offers are just for the development of relationships, but are not commitable. So you really can assess a kid based on offers. Some are given due to can't miss and others are given as fall bk plans regardless of when its given out.

I have no idea on either Mondon or Brown but T. Let and Mondon would be the best we've had since the days if Raynoch and Al. Before some ask yes AJ and Maggit were hood but not special at all. These 2 guys together would be very special. As long as the DL keeps progressing we'd be back in the blink of an eye. Hell if you have Lewis and 2 of the Memphis trio we could hv something special. I'm just sitting bk and loving this Pruitt era recruiting after faking to enjoy dumbed down recruited for the past 2 coaches. CJP get it and values his relationships which will carry you a long way in this profession. I love hearing man from Ala, Fla, and Ga fans who are concerned about our progress. The pride of being a VOL fan is starting to come bk again. Last thing was with Kyle Phillips who is home right now and in tip top shape. He said man in all honesty if I had 2 yrs with CJP and Rocker/Rumph I'd hv made a lot of money. He said the only time I got good one on one is when I came home and got dog cussed by you and Buck. We don't make 3-700k to teach college athletes along the DL but we're the best resource to a player who was failed by the former coach and his staff.

A lot of other former players feel this way. The way Kyle explains. Such waste by Butch

D1, you're skipping over a lot of good Linebacker groups in reference to Mondon and Lewis being "best since"

D Bituli
D Taylor
H To'oto'o
Became a pretty formidable group

OLB Curt Maggit
MLB AJ Johnson
OLB Jaylen Reeves Maybin (100 tackles )
If this defense had been 2 years older
And paired with 2012 Bray, Hunter, Pattrson your talking a about a potential Championship Team

Jerrod Mayo
Rico McCoy
Adam Meyers-White
Robert Ayers ( edge)
Very good defense that smothered National Championship LSU
* ( Eric Berry, Brent Vinson very good freshman DBs)

Kevin Burnett
Kevin Simon
Omar Gaither

VN Store

Back