TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame transfer)

giphy.gif

At that size, he’s a take if he’s got any speed at all. If he’s even decent in coverage, he’s definitely a take. Looks to be an SEC linebacker
Edit: I know he’s only 192, but at 6’2 that frame will allow for 25 lbs of muscle easily

Kollie has serious natural talent on the football field starting with dynamic quickness, a feel for physicality, and a nasty streak, judging from his film. Holding a 3.8 GPA currently, Kollie broke his high school’s rushing record as a freshman before moving to receiver where he racked up 68 catches for 1,085 yards and nine touchdowns. Playing safety and linebacker, Kollie posted 78 tackles, four tackles for loss, two sacks, an interception, a fumble recovery, and three forced fumbles. Without question, there are some freakish qualities to this very raw but high-potential prospect, and at more than one position.
Five Recruits I’d Consider For The Notre Dame Defense

Most schools are looking at him as a linebacker, but Virginia Tech has targeted him as a potential safety. The Hokies are among the schools that fit Kollie’s conference hopes. “I was thinking ACC or SEC,” he said. “Those are the two leagues I will probably give all of my focus to.”

As for what position he will play, Kollie said he’ll let the college coaches figure it out. But defense is his most likely landing spot. His speed, physicality and natural ability to get to the ballcarrier have piqued college coaches’ interest. “Outside linebacker probably,” Kollie noted. “A lot of schools like the quickness. Colleges have turned more toward shorter, faster linebackers. I might have to add a little weight, maybe go up to 215 or 225.”

Crockett's Kollie being courted by big-time programs

Damn .. I watched about 3 minutes of his film... Why the heck is Tennessee just now offering him.... Really don't care about level of competition he can run and he isnt afraid

Reactions: SweetasSoda
At that size, he’s a take if he’s got any speed at all. If he’s even decent in coverage, he’s definitely a take. Looks to be an SEC linebacker
Edit: I know he’s only 192, but at 6’2 that frame will allow for 25 lbs of muscle easily
Wtf did you just try to say? Yes, no, maybe, possibly, ok.

Reactions: BaldBiker
You said something positive. How much have u had to drink

I don’t drink plus check my post history. I’m a homer most of the time. But sometimes when things are going bad, I speak what’s on my mind. It’s not all rainbows and sugarplums.

VN Store

Back