TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame transfer)

Seen him play? Is he as good as his offer list suggests?

He has the tools, he was coached by a former NFL starting safety. Knows football very well, maturity was an issue but seems to be getting better. He is one of the better players in east TN with Knoxville included.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
From Auburn Rivals:

Kollie is a big athlete who could project at several positions in college. Auburn, however, likes him at linebacker. Kollie recently named a top 10 that included Auburn, Tennessee, LSU, Georgia, Oklahoma, Texas, Notre Dame, Wake Forest, Louisville and Virginia. Kollie has developed a good relationship with Williams, his area and primary recruiter, but has yet to visit Auburn. It’s why the Tigers probably have some ground to make up here.

Reactions: ACvol3
That’s kinda what I’m gleaning from that. I think Kollie really wanted to be a Vol but he’s probably being told he unfortunately doesn’t have a spot

I don't believe that’s the reason. You Make room for a guy that’s this good. He’s going to sign with either the current national champions or Dawgs. His offer list should have clued people in on how good he is.

VN Store

Back