TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame transfer)

He chose between ND and Louisville. Not sure if Lea will try to flip him. Lea still is coaching at ND for at least this week. Kollie might decide to wait.

at 210, may not fit the mold. I dunno. it's mystifying. there has always been a knock on kids from Upper ETN. I can recollect only one kid from Tennessee High we signed, and some kid from Elizabethton...blah blah HOF tight end.

There have been a few really good players we overlook bc of competition. That QB from South who went to Wiscy.
Seems I remember a guy nick named Little Man some years back... 😎

at 210, may not fit the mold. I dunno. it's mystifying. there has always been a knock on kids from Upper ETN. I can recollect only one kid from Tennessee High we signed, and some kid from Elizabethton...blah blah HOF tight end.

There have been a few really good players we overlook bc of competition. That QB from South who went to Wiscy.

Duan Henry, Cocke County played in 1982 at UT. There were a few more back in the day.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
It means that's not a reason to take or assume someone is going to be good at the next level. Heisman winners always dominate in the NFL, amirite?

You take your chances with Talent like Kollie. It's better than taking too many 3 stars and hope they play better than their rating.

Don't make excuses for this sorry coaching staff. It looks silly, especially during a 3 win season

Reactions: JVol76
You take your chances with Talent like Kollie. It's better than taking too many 3 stars and hope they play better than their rating.

Don't make excuses for this sorry coaching staff. It looks silly, especially during a 3 win season
I'm not making excuses for anyone. Just saying being nominated for an award like that doesn't really mean sh*t. Can we agree that Chris Donald looked like a can't miss prospect too? I agree 100% with your stance on "taking too many 3 stars" and whatnot.

Reactions: vols 30

VN Store

Back