'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

Colson was planning to visit a number of schools this spring and summer but those visits have been put on hold. Tennessee is trying to keep him from leaving the state, but Michigan, LSU, Ole Miss, Oregon and Auburn have been doing a great job with him. Texas A&M is also very much in the picture, and there is a chance Colson commits during the summer. I’m going with Tennessee here because the Vols are recruiting well and have some momentum in the state.
-Farrell (cat)

Last edited:

So, things heating up here or what

Yep and they need to seal the deal ASAP. This kid is a can't miss talent. He can cover like a Db and brings the wood like a 90s Lb. He is so intellectual that its amazing how well he processes the game. With our Dream Team 7v7 team he makes calls and switches that most hs guys can't mk from the middle or outside. If many remember i hv been enamored with the instincts and play of this kid for well over 3 yrs.

Sounds like Michigan is a real contender here:

Junior Colson doesn’t want to give away his top three programs. But there is something he’s willing to open up on – Michigan is one of those schools. “The family aspect of it,” Colson told WolverinesWire of what stands out about U-M. “I have a lot of family there, and being able to play right away is important...They are making me a personal workout plan like their players,” Colson said, “and (Harbaugh) just talked to me and my mom about life and how I would be at Michigan.”

Even though he didn’t get to take unofficial visits this spring, he said LSU is the only lock for an official visit. The other four are up for grabs. He will take those trips in May and throughout the summer. “I plan on taking all five, but I might be ready to commit before then,” Colson said. “(Michigan is) doing a great job right now.”

4-star LB Junior Colson stays in touch with Jim Harbaugh amid coronavirus outbreak

Sounds like Michigan is a real contender here:

Junior Colson doesn’t want to give away his top three programs. But there is something he’s willing to open up on – Michigan is one of those schools. “The family aspect of it,” Colson told WolverinesWire of what stands out about U-M. “I have a lot of family there, and being able to play right away is important...They are making me a personal workout plan like their players,” Colson said, “and (Harbaugh) just talked to me and my mom about life and how I would be at Michigan.”

Even though he didn’t get to take unofficial visits this spring, he said LSU is the only lock for an official visit. The other four are up for grabs. He will take those trips in May and throughout the summer. “I plan on taking all five, but I might be ready to commit before then,” Colson said. “(Michigan is) doing a great job right now.”
4-star LB Junior Colson stays in touch with Jim Harbaugh amid coronavirus outbreak

Harrison Bailey 2.0

VN Store

Back