'22 TN LB Elijah Herring (Tennessee signee)

tenor.gif

Is he newish to football? I know his brother is considered a blue chipper, and Elijah is considered “raw.” Just trying to figure out if he’s raw because he’s new to the sport or because his coaching isn’t great at his school.

Is he newish to football? I know his brother is considered a blue chipper, and Elijah is considered “raw.” Just trying to figure out if he’s raw because he’s new to the sport or because his coaching isn’t great at his school.
I read in the deep dive on 247 that he’s actually technically sound already. Just doesn’t have the same raw athleticism that his younger brother does. Probably a situation of not having a traditional season last year and camps not being completely normal have held his ranking in the mid 80’s instead of a little higher.

I read in the deep dive on 247 that he’s actually technically sound already. Just doesn’t have the same raw athleticism that his younger brother does. Probably a situation of not having a traditional season last year and camps not being completely normal have held his ranking in the mid 80’s instead of a little higher.

Ah, that’s interesting. Technically sound is probably good enough to be a difference maker for us lol

VN Store

Back