'22 TN LB Elijah Herring (Tennessee signee)

Vol, and soon according to AP
tenor.gif

If and when this young man commits to us, I will be very happy to hear about it. I am respectfully asking everyone who does not agree with being excited about this commitment, to be respectful about it and not run him down in this thread. If he does not work out, you will have plenty of time to be critical later. TIA.

If and when this young man commits to us, I will be very happy to hear about it. I am respectfully asking everyone who does not agree with being excited about this commitment, to be respectful about it and not run him down in this thread. If he does not work out, you will have plenty of time to be critical later. TIA.
This should be the standard for every commit.

We are not in a position to judge any commit right now. If this kid wants to be a Vol then we are lucky to have him. We have to prove that we can develop talent before the blue chip's will be interested in coming here. Right now we need young men that want to work their butts off and want to do it here at UT. If this kid wants to do that then I will be excited to have him on board.

will be pumped

Reactions: drvenner
'Finely'! Someone committed! Now maybe others can feel like it's okay to follow suit.
Nice prospect too. Here's to having big SR year kiddo!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Nice pickup. Probably should have gotten him to hold his announcement until after the wades announce. That way the good news can follow bad.. or best case scenario you stack good news 2 days in a row

VN Store

Back