'22 TN OLB Elijah Herring (Tennessee Commit)

loosecannon

Javin Burke was there too running the 100/200. He really impressed me. I'm not sure about his football ability, but he has speed. UVA got a kid that can run. I've been around the track scene for a while and Burke is easily one of the faster guys I've seen. His times aren't really reflective of his speed. He has some track technique issues Much faster than D.Yoing or Vic Wharton.

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
Javin Burke was there too running the 100/200. He really impressed me. I'm not sure about his football ability, but he has speed. UVA got a kid that can run. I've been around the track scene for a while and Burke is easily one of the faster guys I've seen. His times aren't really reflective of his speed. He has some track technique issues Much faster than D.Yoing or Vic Wharton.
He ran 10.7 in the 100 meter
And
21.6 in the 200.

That is plenty fast!

loosecannon

Did you know that montario hardesty ran a 10.36 100m in high school?
He did, though I don't know if that was FAT or hand timed. Hand times really mean nothing. If that was FAT then I would be very impressed. We need a lot of fast guys. Tennessee has always been fast and I haven't really seen that in a long time. When we had Hunter, Patterson, and Rogers, we could outrun people and didn't have to be perfect to score.

VN Store

Sponsors