'21 TN OL William Parker (Tennessee signee)

Let’s start along the offensive line where Tennessee would love to start making some moves in the trenches. We feel good about Tennessee’s chances with William Parker but Alabama has made a solid push there as a legit contender for Parker. The biggest question with the Tide will be their numbers as they are set to add some pieces in the offensive line in the coming weeks.
-VQ.

It seems like all of the tackles left we’ve prioritized are back up options for Bama. They’re getting all of their first options right now, so it seems we won’t have much trouble grabbing Parker or Orr if Bama is our main comp.

It seems like all of the tackles left we’ve prioritized are back up options for Bama. They’re getting all of their first options right now, so it seems we won’t have much trouble grabbing Parker or Orr if Bama is our main comp.
Until we have tangible results on the field, this is our reality. Alabama does have multiple championships in the last decade after all. Of course kids are star struck. The conference needs to watch their backs if we even have a respectable season in the neighborhood of 8,9, or even 10 wins...sky is the limit and I feel like the ‘22 class could be one of our best yet.

Always the opposite. 😏
He said in his last interview that I posted that he likes playing DE. I just go by what they say. Pruitt let's them play the position they want to first to see If they can develop there.

He said in his last interview that I posted that he likes playing DE. I just go by what they say. Pruitt let's them play the position they want to first to see If they can develop there.
He will play guard at UT with the ability to slide outside if needed

If you believe in analytics, OL is not that important. Get your o-line to average, and win at QB, WR, and DB. Our DB class may end up elite. Our QB is elite. And last year’s class was elite at QB and WR.

The analytics guys also rank DL as the next most important spot. This year’s class stacked with last years, should make for an elite Dline.

I’m sure he likes it...he’s aggressive with a mean streak. Never seen him state on the record that he prefers it and wants a shot there FIRST. It’s not a Holiday situation.

Until we have tangible results on the field, this is our reality. Alabama does have multiple championships in the last decade after all. Of course kids are star struck. The conference needs to watch their backs if we even have a respectable season in the neighborhood of 8,9, or even 10 wins...sky is the limit and I feel like the ‘22 class could be one of our best yet.
Not really. It may be true this year, but you're ignoring we landed Wanya and Wright while still sucking.

Not really. It may be true this year, but you're ignoring we landed Wanya and Wright while still sucking.
I’m not saying we haven’t landed big time talent while sucking, I’m just saying when we at least have an above average season that we’ll have a chance to grab an OSU 2021 type class.

Tell them if they want to sit on the bench then go to Bama. Otherwise we will be 👀 around.

Reactions: johnfnkelly
Bama cheats just like the rest of them.

Not surprised to see them doing well in recruiting.

Is he our #1 OL target (outside of Mims, I mean)?

Where is is Pennington? He has to be high with CJP leading that charge.

And we keep hearing about Diego Pounds.

Gonna be interesting to see how the numbers work out.

It's pretty clear that Pruitt wants Pennington and outside of Mims I'm willing to bet he is still our main target. I really think if we get Mims then we just go all in on Pennington to finish things out but I think they will take either Pounds or Orr also.

VN Store

Back