'21 TN OL William Parker (Tennessee signee)

That's fair. I wonder if there are any out there in the United States?

sarcasm_dr_horrible.gif

Let me rephrase. TN desperately needs 2 more OT’s in this class

That's definitely more reasonable. There are very few "must gets" each cycle, and this kid definitely isn't one of them. We could probably manage with only 1 more OT in this class, someone like Mims, as we already have a really good one in Colby Smith.

That’s because the rating systems are stupid, broken, and political.
i don't really disagree, but i think this year, the ratings are affected mainly by covid and no camps for additional evaluation by the services. they're just going off Jr. film at this point.

Reactions: Devo182
Isn’t he generally seen as a G?

I think Smith and Pounds are definite projected tackles. Orr, more than likely, is looked at as a tackle due to the athleticism. If he plays to his upside, he will be too good to keep off the field. It its at guard, so be it. Parker looks like a guy that gets his tome on the field early at guard, and kicks out as a senior. Most likely on the right side.

I think Smith and Pounds are definite projected tackles. Orr, more than likely, is looked at as a tackle due to the athleticism. If he plays to his upside, he will be too good to keep off the field. It its at guard, so be it. Parker looks like a guy that gets his tome on the field early at guard, and kicks out as a senior. Most likely on the right side.
I think if we take those 4 Pounds is the clear left tackle, Griffin and Smith are interior guys and Orr is the RT

Reactions: GojiraVol17

VN Store

Back