'21 TN OL William Parker (Tennessee signee)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
4_8052157.png

OT
6-5
CLASS OF 21
NASHVILLE, TN
(PEARL COHN)

William Griffin-Parker, 2021 Offensive tackle - Rivals.com

William Griffin, Pearl Cohn, Offensive Tackle

William Griffin - Hudl

Last edited by a moderator:
North Nashville is by far the worst part of the town.
It's gentrifying. Not as fast as some other areas close to downtown but it is happening if you drive up in there. "Worst" area will always be wherever people can live the cheapest because that is where the junkies and crooks who prey on poor people will go. These days, that's Antioch. I wonder if there are still people over there who bought what were then nice homes in the city's most vibrant retail and restaurant area back in the 80s asking themselves wtf happened?

Reactions: VOLATNES
It's gentrifying. Not as fast as some other areas close to downtown but it is happening if you drive up in there. "Worst" area will always be wherever people can live the cheapest because that is where the junkies and crooks who prey on poor people will go. These days, that's Antioch. I wonder if there are still people over there who bought what were then nice homes in the city's most vibrant retail and restaurant area back in the 80s asking themselves wtf happened?

I inspected a lot of homes in that area over the years. Ain't many of those left.

VN Store

Back