'21 TN OL William Parker (Tennessee signee)

Sorry to get off-topic about the wings, but isn’t Pearl-Cohn kind of UT friendly? Or not? I’ve always thought we got whoever we wanted there.

No worries he is not a Bama recruit. Also Bama is going to get those kind of comments as long as their playing for NCs and putting the masses in the pros like we used to do in the 90s. Has a world of upside just listens to his numskull HC too much who wants him to be a pkg deal with his son. He used to train with our Lineman Leverage with James Stone and Coach Grimes but Brunetti has interfered with this and he took a step back this yr. His OC is trying to get him back with Stone who he wears #64 in honor of.

Yeah I said it before he’s the best lineman in TN even better than the kid from Cordova imo. Heard from one of his coaches that he’s lazy but after watching him play in a few games l did not see the laziness.

Yeah I said it before he’s the best lineman in TN even better than the kid from Cordova imo. Heard from one of his coaches that he’s lazy but after watching him play in a few games l did not see the laziness.

Very lazy and that could eventually be his downfall.

Reactions: Catbone
Hate to hear that because he has a lot of potential
But again a lot of it is on Brunetti and his bad advice. Why would a grown man HC tell a kid not to train with a former NFL OL guy who has the best lineman training in the state? And the best training group in the state NPA ran by a former Power5 guy who gets kids offers everywhere? Agendas eventually hurt kids and Brunetti trying ro attach his son to Big Will is gonna end up hurting him like it did the Carlos kid they had at PC about 5 yrs or so ago

But again a lot of it is on Brunetti and his bad advice. Why would a grown man HC tell a kid not to train with a former NFL OL guy who has the best lineman training in the state? And the best training group in the state NPA ran by a former Power5 guy who gets kids offers everywhere? Agendas eventually hurt kids and Brunetti trying ro attach his son to Big Will is gonna end up hurting him like it did the Carlos kid they had at PC about 5 yrs or so ago
That’s unfortunate. Preciate ya sharing.

Reactions: TennacJed
But again a lot of it is on Brunetti and his bad advice. Why would a grown man HC tell a kid not to train with a former NFL OL guy who has the best lineman training in the state? And the best training group in the state NPA ran by a former Power5 guy who gets kids offers everywhere? Agendas eventually hurt kids and Brunetti trying ro attach his son to Big Will is gonna end up hurting him like it did the Carlos kid they had at PC about 5 yrs or so ago[/QU
Great insight de1.I always look forward to your posting on instate kids.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Someone who didn’t know you better might interpret this as self serving sour grapes.

Someone who didn’t know you better might interpret this as self serving sour grapes.

The OC and Qb coach both have told the kid he needs to work with James Stone. The kid needs to get better. As I said in the other post he has a world of upside but the agenda of the HC will hurt him like it did the other OL guy they had a few yrs back who's 1st name was Carlos. Our proof is in the pudding, Fisher Anderson, Eli Sutton, the kids in Tx our OL training is always top notch because of who we hire for them. Kids don't necessarily have to cm to NPA but definitely need position specific training and not a 350 lb OL guy working with a Db coach or a HC and his son who is an avg guy.

Last edited:
The OC and Qb coach both have told the kid he needs to work with James Stone. The kid needs to get better. As I said in the other post he has a world of upside but the agenda of the HC will hurt him like it did the other OL guy they had a few yrs back who's 1st name was Carlos.
So James Stone or no go? Not trying to antagonize you but only one way to better yourself in the state?

Did you read the entire post? He said it didn’t necessarily have to be at NPA, but that he needed specific position training.
Yes I did, Mr. Helper. In the first post he SPECIFIED a “former NFL OL” and in his response to me, he SPECIFIED James Stone.

Very sad if true!! I’m not apart of NPA staff in no way but know several players and parents who rave about the development of players that attend NPA. I often go to practices just to watch the in state kids compete. I wonder why I never saw him at a practice when I often see a revolving door of the top players attending. I watched him since his freshman year and he is a baller on the field. Hopes he’s a Vol!!

Can we update the thread title to his correct last name? He apparently changed it.

6'5 325lbs not a senior yet. Fits the Pruitt mold. And he is instate, maybe better than Pennington.

Reactions: RaleighVols

VN Store

Back