'24 TN OL Ronan O’Connell (Clemson commit)

If I'm not mistaken he's up Kansas City with Mahomes.They having an oline revival with Trey Smith (Who I can't believe for the life of me the Titans let slip by)Jerome and Wayan Morris.So having familiarity is gonna be huge but as u said won't be shocked to see him make it on the squad at minimum PS guy
After seeing the moves the Titans have made, I absolutely believe they made a dumb head move like that. They needed to trade Henry, trade Tannehill, and blow it up. They have no receivers, the OL is better with the NW OL they drafted, but its foolish to keep hanging on. The rest of the AFC is surging and rebuilding, and the Titans are gonna get passed by.

Reactions: HeadVol77
We need to take 2-3 offensive linemen from HS, then recruit rest of oline from portal

we're taking 5-7 OL this class, need to recruit most from HS ranks to build depth, portal is there to supplement roster not build it
Haha.
Tell that to Deion Sanders!

I think you have to get the right players for what you do schematically, regardless of where they come from.

Tennessee doesn't go 11-2 without
Hendon Hooker (Va Tech)
Gerald Mincey ( Florida)
Bru McCoy ( USC)
Byron Young ( Ga Military)
Joe Milton ( Michigan)

Haha.

I think you have to get the right players for what you do schematically, regardless of where they come from.

Hendon Hooker (Va Tech)
Gerald Mincey ( Florida)
Bru McCoy ( USC)
Joe Milton ( Michigan)
Brent Hubbs uses the word 'schematically, a lot.

Are you implying you're Hubbs?

Haha.

Hendon Hooker (Va Tech)
Gerald Mincey ( Florida)
Bru McCoy ( USC)
Joe Milton ( Michigan)
Neon gonna go 2-10 this year

Neon gonna go 2-10 this year

Vanderbilt wouldn't go 2-10 in the PAC-12

And Colorado is going to be considerably more talented than them.

That dude has flipped 80% of roster already. He's not done either. They won't be deep, but they'll have good players at almost every position.

That dude has flipped 80% of roster already. He's not done either. They won't be deep, but they'll have good players at almost every position.

They’re going to be horrible esp in the trenches. There’s a reason their over-under is 3.

Reactions: swchandler1988

He is gonna look like a fool real quick. You can't run off of your depth and expect to win. You don't have a deep defense, and you meet an offense like ours, and you'll get torched for 60. Doesn't matter how talented or hard working your players are. Everybody gets tired.

I like Deion. But I feel like he has really gone too far out on a limb this time.

Haha.

Hendon Hooker (Va Tech)
Gerald Mincey ( Florida)
Bru McCoy ( USC)
Joe Milton ( Michigan)
You’ve listed ONE OL to cement your point that you can build your OL mostly through the portal? 🤨 And Mincey is in a platoon role currently.

You’ve listed ONE OL to cement your point that you can build your OL mostly through the portal? 🤨 And Mincey is in a platoon role currently.

What???

Point about oline?

I said we don't go 11-2 without the transfer portal, and then mentioned like 6 key players at ALL different positions.

They’re going to be horrible esp in the trenches. There’s a reason their over-under is 3.
That's easy money.

It literally doesn't matter what Colorado's record was last year. That team is basically all gone.

So they're just giving a number.

Responding to a quote stating we need to take 5-6 OL and “mostly from HIGH SCHOOL”.
It said A LOT more than just that!

Why are you trying to start arguments with me out of nowhere lately??

I very CLEARLY was responding to his last statement about recruiting HS guys was the right way to build a team vs transfer portal.

My argument was that getting the right players regardless of where and how they came was what mattered.

Nobody said a damn thing about "building your oline through the transfer portal only."

It said A LOT more than just that!

Why are you trying to start arguments with me out of nowhere lately??

I very CLEARLY was responding to his last statement about recruiting HS guys was the right way to build a team vs transfer portal.

My argument was that getting the right players regardless of where and how they came was what mattered.

Nobody said a damn thing about "building your oline through the transfer portal only."
“Lately” you’ve been traipsing up hills and dying at an epic rate. That you exclusively possess the encryption key to whatever TF it is you’re talking about doesn’t help. 🙄

Responding to a quote stating we need to take 5-6 OL and “mostly from HIGH SCHOOL”.
Like why the hell would even mention Hendon Hooker, Bru McCoy, etc IF IM TRYING TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT ABOUT OLINE DEPTH???????

For whatever stupid reason, you've decided to flip on me because you got bored or some stupid crap ...

“Lately” you’ve been traipsing up hills and dying at an epic rate. That you exclusively possess the encryption key to whatever TF it is you’re talking about doesn’t help. 🙄
Man ef off!

I literally don't what TF you're talking about.

Give some examples

Like why the hell would even mention Hendon Hooker, Bru McCoy, etc IF IM TRYING TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT ABOUT OLINE DEPTH???????

For whatever stupid reason, you've decided to flip on me because you got bored or some stupid crap ...
Argue in a confusing manner and turn yourself into a martyr when questioned. We’ll name that tactic after you…congrats.

Man ef off!

I literally don't what TF you're talking about.

Give some examples
You’re doing schtick or this is the inevitable breakdown that posters who dislike you foretold. You’re welcome back when you vanquish the Cousin It in your head.

VN Store

Back