'24 TN OL Ronan O’Connell (Clemson commit)

Tennessee continues to sit in a solid spot with mid-state offensive lineman Ronan O'Connell. While he continues to work toward a decision, he maintains that he wants to see Tennessee, Clemson and Wisconsin on official visits in June before announcing a decision, most likely in July. The Tigers have work to do in this one after offering earlier this month, but he does plan to at least give them a look.
-VQ

Probably our only IOL in this class

Just got liked, so circling back to say I was clearly wrong here. Sounds like they think Max Anderson is more of an IOL than a true OT - same for Satterwhite who we're in good shape with too.

We've already got Ginther, Perry (could also be an IOL) and Heard (consensus seems to be that he's an OT), but I think other OT(s) will come from:

Daniel Calhoun
Marquis Easley
Preston Taumua
Justin Tauanuu
Ethan Calloway

Just got liked, so circling back to say I was clearly wrong here. Sounds like they think Max Anderson is more of an IOL than a true OT - same for Satterwhite who we're in good shape with too.

We've already got Ginther, Perry (could also be an IOL) and Heard (consensus seems to be that he's an OT), but I think other OT(s) will come from:

Daniel Calhoun
Marquis Easley
Preston Taumua
Justin Tauanuu
Ethan Calloway
We need 5-7 OL this class

Daniel Calhoun
Marquis Easley
Preston Taumua
Justin Tauanuu
Ethan Calloway
Preston is an inside guy

Elarbee will end the week in Nashville on Friday by making stops to check on Jesse Perry and Ronan O'Connell. O'Connell is currently playing things close to the vest, and while Wisconsin is still slated for an official visit, this one feels more like a Tennessee-Clemson battle, with the Vols feeling like they have some momentum ahead of official visits.
-VQ

No reason this kid can't be in the 2026 NFL draft after a great career with the Vols.
Carvin went undrafted but I guarantee he will make somebody's 54 man squad
OlineU
If I'm not mistaken he's up Kansas City with Mahomes.They having an oline revival with Trey Smith (Who I can't believe for the life of me the Titans let slip by)Jerome and Wayan Morris.So having familiarity is gonna be huge but as u said won't be shocked to see him make it on the squad at minimum PS guy

VN Store

Back