'19 TN OL Melvin McBride (Tennessee signee)

Ask a linemen coach if they would rather their players be wrestlers or basketball players and 100% would say they want wrestlers because they know what it's like to win Mano y Mano

More than one way to skin a cat. You love having tough, gritty wrestlers who are used to close contact.....they’ll fair better as interior linemen. You can also really like big, athletic basketball players who have quick feet and great mobility....those guys typically are longer and more athletic and make better OTs.

More than one way to skin a cat. You love having tough, gritty wrestlers who are used to close contact.....they’ll fair better as interior linemen. You can also really like big, athletic basketball players who have quick feet and great mobility....those guys typically are longer and more athletic and make better OTs.

That was an excellent use of words. I believe you covered all the bases.

Ask a linemen coach if they would rather their players be wrestlers or basketball players and 100% would say they want wrestlers because they know what it's like to win Mano y Mano

Clemson players must have been wrestlers.

R1JJJHL.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Cracks me up and makes me wanna cry when dudes with these genetics set foot in the weight room for the first time and can outlift average dudes with a decade of experience.

I think Andy Bolton walked into the gym and squatted 600 same day

Reactions: 2 people
Kid I hope we pull. I’ve seen him in person. Very talented individual and extremely athletic on the OL.

Pruitt and staff are doing a great job of making the recruiting sites’ job easy. They find some obscure kid nobody is looking at and turns them into a star.

And I believe McBride and Akporoghene are the reasons we passed on Pritchard.

Sorry, I'll sit back in my corner and be quite now...... 😔😔

I found it funny but you probably shouldn’t listen to me because I hate PC . I will say if you get caught digging in a guys junk on video you should brace yourself for what your buddies are going to say to you . 😂

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back