'21 TN OL Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch (Missouri commit)

Price mentioned him as an under the radar kid who is picking up offers lately, but Tennessee might be able to benefit from him not being able to camp/visit other places. The more exposure he could get the harder it would be to recruit him.

Offer list doesn’t match his rating.

Last edited:
Price mentioned him as an under the radar kid who is picking up offers lately, but Tennessee might be able to benefit from him not being able to camp/visit other places. The more exposure he could get the harder it would be to recruit him.

Offer list doesn’t match his rating.

I actually talked to him a couple of days ago. He said he’s committing July 23rd. He does want to visit Oregon and a couple of other places but he likes Tennessee a lot. It would be pretty easy to get him if they pressed hard but idk if they will now because they’re gonna continue to try and recruit those 5 star kids heavily (Mims, Rucci) even if they’re behind on both.

Jenkins-Gooch seems similar to Orlando Brown Jr. He will probably need more time to be college ready though.

Tennessee kids looooove going to Alabama schools but it’s almost impossible for Tennessee to sign Alabama kids. 😂

Was Gooch a player Tennessee pushed for? Apparently not?

Idk I don’t have access to Tennessee’s board like you do. 😂

Your original statement was “Tennessee can’t sign players from Alabama” not “Tennessee can’t sign high ranked players from Alabama.”

Don’t back track now

Tennessee can’t sign players from Alabama that state schools push for.

In state Tennessee kids have no problems bailing on UT though.

Name the last Alabama kid that UA or AU pushed for that chose Tennessee. I’ll hang up and listen.

Name the last Alabama kid that UA or AU pushed for that chose Tennessee. I’ll hang up and listen.
Will Ignont
Jordan Moseley
Roc Taylor
Potentially Dylan Brooks
I would put Dee Beckwith but idk if Auburn pursued him hard.

Also we took several players from the state of Alabama last year and so far a few this year, which will help later on with connections, it’s changing.

Jordan Mosely, Dee Beckwith last year had an Auburn offer (they let off in the end because they knew he had no interest)
Will Ignont
Jordan Moseley
Roc Taylor
Potentially Dylan Brooks

Also we took several players from the state of Alabama last year and so far a few this year, which will help later on with connections, it’s changing.
Velus Jones the first time he entered the portal

Plus, who besides Jay Hardy that Tennessee wanted from in state since Pruitt has been here signed with an Alabama school?

Will Ignont
Jordan Moseley
Roc Taylor
Potentially Dylan Brooks

Ignont wasn’t a take for Alabama.

Mosely and Taylor havent signed yet, and to date neither have been recruited heavy by state schools. Neither AU or UA pushed for Beckwith.

VN Store

Back