'21 TN OL Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch (Missouri commit)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
8615177.jpeg

• POS OT
  • HEIGHT 6-7
  • WEIGHT 280
  • HIGH SCHOOL The King's Academy
  • HOME TOWN Seymour, TN
  • CLASS 2021
Jmarion Gooch, The King's Academy, Offensive Tackle

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are these linemen going to the kings academy all of a sudden? I gotta be missing something here

Would he know Akpo? Or no because Akpo played his last year or so at IMG, right?

Article from last summer: Jenkins-Gooch stands almost 6-foot-8, weighs 305 pounds and sports a wingspan of nearly 7 feet. He’s projected to be a Power 5 offensive tackle but also carries the skillset to play defensive line. “I, personally, have never seen a kid this big be able to bend and move as well as he does,” said second-year TKA coach Jonathan Sellers. “He has a lot of tools in his tool box and is gifted athletically. There’s still some skills that need to be developed, since he’s just getting done with his sophomore year. He’s working with some trainers to get better. But he’s working harder to get ready for that next level.”
Who is Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch? And why are Power 5 programs going nuts over him? - Five Star Preps

Gooch currently has 15+ offers.

With the OL momentum we have right now..... He will want to get in the fold. By the way he won't be a 3 star long.

J’marion Jenkins-Gooch (6-8, 330) of Gallatin, Tenn., certainly made a big impression on the USC coaches during his visit Saturday. The 3-star prospect, who attends The King’s Academy in Seymour, Tenn., is ranked by 247Sports composite as the 31st player in the 2021 class in Tennessee, stood out above the rest on the basis of his size alone. But Gamecocks offensive line coach Eric Wolford, who was the first coach to offer Gooch, likes more about him than just his size. “I had a great conversation with all the coaches, coach Muschamp and coach Wolford,” Gooch said. “He (Wolford) said he likes my athleticism. He just said he could develop me.”

Jenkins-Gooch was impressed with what he saw at USC, calling the facilities the best he’s seen, and he’s also been to Notre Dame, Miami, Auburn and FAU. But he also was impressed by more than the brick, mortar and technology. “How the staff treats the athletes was pretty nice,” he said. “They treat them like family. Everything was nice.”

Caldwell last big in-state recruiting prize for 2020 class

VN Store

Back