'20 TN OL Jake Wray

Jake enjoyed Jr Day and hung with Mays most of the time. For those who wondered about Jake's legitimate size here's a picture

Attachments

• IMG_20170220_101214.jpg
    IMG_20170220_101214.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: 9 people
Mays' baby face just doesn't seem to go along with the beast that is absolutely destroying people on the field.

Reactions: 1 person
Austin Price commented last night that his older brother Max is listening to UT.

Wasn't his initial complaint that we took too long to offer? I know it sounded a little untrue considering we offered shortly after UGA, if I recall.

Still, maybe now that some time has passed we can see if he'll reconsider.

Wasn't his initial complaint that we took too long to offer? I know it sounded a little untrue considering we offered shortly after UGA, if I recall.

Still, maybe now that some time has passed we can see if he'll reconsider.

JMO, but I wondered if it had more to do with Mahoney vs Pittman than anything else.

De1, what are your thoughts on the hire of Walt Wells? And with the Price comments on Max listening to UT, have you heard the same and do you think that we could get ourselves back in the game with Max?

Reactions: 2 people
Austin Price commented last night that his older brother Max is listening to UT.

3507yu7037.gif

De1, what are your thoughts on the hire of Walt Wells? And with the Price comments on Max listening to UT, have you heard the same and do you think that we could get ourselves back in the game with Max?

He has said before that he is a fan of Wells and thinks it will be big improvement in recruiting. On the field to be determined

De1 and NPA were huge detractors of Mahoney. He's commented in multiple threads that everyone is extremely pleased with not only the removal of Mahoney, but the hire of Wells also. It should have a big impact with NPA guys and midstate recruiting.

VN Store

Back