'20 TN OL Jake Wray

WilliamDuVOL

Austin Price commented last night that his older brother Max is listening to UT.
Wasn't his initial complaint that we took too long to offer? I know it sounded a little untrue considering we offered shortly after UGA, if I recall.

Still, maybe now that some time has passed we can see if he'll reconsider.

CABVOL

Spread kindness
Wasn't his initial complaint that we took too long to offer? I know it sounded a little untrue considering we offered shortly after UGA, if I recall.

Still, maybe now that some time has passed we can see if he'll reconsider.
JMO, but I wondered if it had more to do with Mahoney vs Pittman than anything else.

zhangliao04

De1, what are your thoughts on the hire of Walt Wells? And with the Price comments on Max listening to UT, have you heard the same and do you think that we could get ourselves back in the game with Max?

Nashvegas31

De1, what are your thoughts on the hire of Walt Wells? And with the Price comments on Max listening to UT, have you heard the same and do you think that we could get ourselves back in the game with Max?
He has said before that he is a fan of Wells and thinks it will be big improvement in recruiting. On the field to be determined

Probably_in_Class

De1 and NPA were huge detractors of Mahoney. He's commented in multiple threads that everyone is extremely pleased with not only the removal of Mahoney, but the hire of Wells also. It should have a big impact with NPA guys and midstate recruiting.

VN Store

Sponsors