'25 TN DL Jhrevious Hall

While he didn’t grow up liking the Vols, he said they have already piqued his interest. He said he’s high on Tennessee because of the opportunity to “stay in-state,” adding that he likes the idea of being “close to my family.”

He said he “never really had a favorite” team growing up. But some of his relatives have liked other college programs over the years. “My family (hasn’t) really been Tennessee fans,” Hall said. “My cousins like LSU. My other cousin likes Oregon. My dad’s a Miami fan. We’ve got a little bit of everything over here.”

The Vols’ breakthrough season in their second year under Heupel was a “very big deal” to Hall, he said, and he’s encouraged by the direction of their program. “I was talking to one of their student assistants, and they were like, ‘Man, it’s going to be even better next year,’” Hall said.
~Ryan Callahan, 247Sports

Last edited:
One name that thoroughly impressed on Sunday was Jhrevious Hall. The 2025 Columbia Central (Tenn.) defensive line standout is a natural mover. His feet and hands are quick. He moves well laterally and bends naturally for his size. Maybe it was because it was the first time seeing him in action, but he was probably the most surprising prospect on the day. Tennessee, Auburn and Ole Miss have already offered, but they are not going to be the last. If Hall grows more between now and the next level, he is going to be even more of a handful, but he can win one-on-one battles now, given his natural athleticism. This name is one to know in the 2025 class.
m.ray

Kid is raw but is athletic in that big body. I’d like to see his performance in camps this year.
Saw him play against Page and Nolensville. Good player on a bad team.
He plays basketball too.

Maybe Coach Barnes assists the staff in his recruitment.

Hard to believe this guy dominates as much as Shaq did to us (me specifically) back in the day. I can still hear the PA announcer yealling SHAQ ATTACK all game.
I remember him killing our poor center more

VN Store

Back