'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

Lol.. yeah... that right there would get you dealt with...

wgaboh.gif

When did you get appointed Vol fan police? Vol fans are giving their reaction to a recruit that is going somewhere else. No, we don't care if you are a fan of them or not. It's not about you. It's not about them or how they will do. It is about the Tennessee Volunteers. And Crouch is >!
Lol... Shared my perspective... Sorry it forced you to pull your badge on me... Two diff players.. diff positions... don't think you can compare... But just my opinion... On the message board ....of my team as well......

Lol... Shared my perspective... Sorry it forced you to pull your badge on me... Two diff players.. diff positions... don't think you can compare... But just my opinion... On the message board ....of my team as well......
So you shared your perspective to tell another poster to stop sharing their perspective?.... Most recruiting analysts, our coaches apparently, our fans, etc. have the perspective that Crouch is the better player to land...nobody really knows. Fans wanted Tucker and wanted him to want to be a Vol. We were told he was down the board so we're not that upset which upset the Clemson fans.

Regardless of what the reasons were...I can't help but see this as another kid from Catholic that leaves Knoxville for another D1 program. If we strike out with the 2020 class we, the community needs to withdraw support from that school. Sending all their talent out of state...

Amari Rodgers
Cade Mays
Bryn Tucker

Regardless of what the reasons were...I can't help but see this as another kid from Catholic that leaves Knoxville for another D1 program. If we strike out with the 2020 class we, the community needs to withdraw support from that school. Sending all their talent out of state...

Amari Rodgers
Cade Mays
Bryn Tucker

Three completely different scenarios.

Amari Rodgers
Cade Mays
Bryn Tucker
Nah Barron & Kaden Martin is there now.

Amari Rodgers
Cade Mays
Bryn Tucker
WE could sure use Mays ... no doubt ... but never know what all went on there ... big loss on the field wise ... Rodgers even though good athlete not a difference maker .. we have comparable WR's IMO .... Tucker .. wasnt impressed with him in HS ..I think and heard that staff backed off him and wasnt making him a priority .. they think they have better options still available .... the younger Mays kid I think has good potential as a Center .. will play hard every play and is peerfect size when he gets done gaining to be a center .. 6'3 290 or so .... havent seen the Baron kid that came from Ensworth but he must be a player ......

Amari Rodgers
Cade Mays
Bryn Tucker

Who f'n cares?

Amari Rodgers
Cade Mays
Bryn Tucker
They didn't send anyone anywhere. Tucker went out of state BC he didn't have a spot here.

I don't get this honestly some are pissed at Tucker, at his school, at Pruitt. All parties are happy but the fans. UT has other priorities and they're happy pursuing them. Clemson is happy to have Tucker and Tucker is happy to be on a team that just won a NT. Everybody is happy with the result here but some of our fans. Hell I wish the kid the best. We don't play Clemson so I don't give a damn one way or the other on them.

They didn't send anyone anywhere. Tucker went out of state BC he didn't have a spot here.

I don't get this honestly some are pissed at Tucker, at his school, at Pruitt. All parties are happy but the fans. UT has other priorities and they're happy pursuing them. Clemson is happy to have Tucker and Tucker is happy to be on a team that just won a NT. Everybody is happy with the result here but some of our fans. Hell I wish the kid the best. We don't play Clemson so I don't give a damn one way or the other on them.

BVS. On one hand, i agree. It's systemic. I believe some are tired of seeing other schools run into TN unabated. I personally feel like we have a huge budget and our coaches see other players in other areas as being better players. But you cant tell me that year after year the instate players we flat out dont recruit cant contribute? Most notably, Tee Higgins and that Rogers kid.

I trust this staff. The other one? No way in hell.

And I think the miscommunication was we were taking a smaller number of lineman, not a smaller in size lineman.

Nevertheless... I trust this staff but I’m not going to act like Bryn had to settle for Arkansas or something. If he had no talent, I seriously doubt the defending NC’s would take him right now. Do Clemson lineman typically get drafted? No - but their OL also isn’t a weakness. Their staff knows that they’re looking for clearly.

BOL to the kid and his family. I know UT will sign some talented guys this cycle. Kinda wish this thread would go away.

BVS. On one hand, i agree. It's systemic. I believe some are tired of seeing other schools run into TN unabated. I personally feel like we have a huge budget and our coaches see other players in other areas as being better players. But you cant tell me that year after year the instate players we flat out dont recruit cant contribute? Most notably, Tee Higgins and that Rogers kid.

I trust this staff. The other one? No way in hell.
No one is saying they couldn't contribute. But we need more than that.

VN Store

Back