'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

From all I've seen about Tuck, he seems like a great kid, and I wish nothing but all the best for him. Sometimes it's mutually beneficial to go in separate directions, and this is one of those cases.

With that being said, Clemson is the definition of New Money college football fandom. I haven't seen such an annoying fanbase in a very long time.

Stop being an ass.... TN didn't "want" Patrick Willis a while back either.... You don't know anything about the kid or who he will become. But...you... You show us all what idiot you are.

The idiot is someone who cares what people say on a message board. What some posters said are facts about Clemson. I posted stuff from Tigernet because it’s funny that they are obsessed with Volnation.

Volquest, 247, etc all said he was down on TN board. Doesnt mean he wont be a good player. TN coaches have several other Off Lineman rated higher. Not that difficult to comprehend.

No, it shouldn't be difficult to comprehend. But when you're dealing with in-state recruits, common sense is in short supply for some posters.

Just stop
When did you get appointed Vol fan police? Vol fans are giving their reaction to a recruit that is going somewhere else. No, we don't care if you are a fan of them or not. It's not about you. It's not about them or how they will do. It is about the Tennessee Volunteers. And Crouch is >!

Wish Tucker the very best. He seems like a good kid, and his folks seem to love the Big Orange. Not going to run him down; not going to think the sky is falling because a Knoxville kid is going elsewhere. BOTH sides, that would be the Vols and Tucker, wanted something different, that's all.

Just stop
Stop what? Stop responding to Clemson fans who are mocking us by mentioning their crappy conference? Stop saying that Crouch, who we beat Clemson head to head for, is better than Tuck? He is btw. No I won’t stop. I haven’t even seen you in here before. I don’t care what you think.

Last edited:
Stop what? Stop responding to Clemson fans who are mocking us by mentioning their crappy conference? Stop saying that Crouch, who we beat Clemson head to head for, us better than Tuck? He is btw. No I won’t stop. I haven’t even seen you in here before. I don’t care what you think.
Yeah @VOLAGAIN you can’t sit with us!!!!

Stop what? Stop responding to Clemson fans who are mocking us by mentioning their crappy conference? Stop saying that Crouch, who we beat Clemson head to head for, is better than Tuck? He is btw. No I won’t stop. I haven’t even seen you in here before. I don’t care what you think.
Careful, he's the Tucker family personal protector and a bad man.

Careful, he's the Tucker family personal protector and a bad man.
Look, I got nothing against Tucker. I'm sure he'll have a great career at Clemson. I hope that he does. I was responding to the Clemson fans trash talking us on this website. I think the days of them taking our priority targets at will are over. They'll get some, but as the Crouch recruitment proves, we're going to beat them for guys that we want as well. Tucker wasn't one of those guys. I'm glad he's going there and hope he succeeds.

Right now, I'm thinking about how 5 star Paris Johnson is on campus and wondering if we might flip him.

I have several that live in Manchester.
Steve lives close other side of Wartrace and I think LaVoy lives over there somewhere. Last time I was in Manchester was to watch AT play against T Towm his SR year.

Trust me I am Tucks Dad.

Logging OUT
Good luck to your son. He seems like a quality young man and you seem like a solid Dad. I wish him the best and hope he makes a great living someday while getting a free education to boot. We’d love to have him if he changes his mind.

Take care.

Reactions: T Dog
Crouch > Tucker. Sorry Clemson fans. Yeah have it made over there in that crap conference. Enjoy it. Hopefully Pruitt gets us to a place where we can meet y’all in a bowl game or the playoffs soon
How do we know this? Rankings?

He wasn't a fit for what we want comparative to others still on board. It doesn't mean he isn't or won't be good. Both sides will be just fine. He is a good kid and his family loves Vols. It's ok to be cordial and not bash every situation
This
Volquest, 247, etc all said he was down on TN board. Doesnt mean he wont be a good player. TN coaches have several other Off Lineman rated higher. Not that difficult to comprehend.

Unless he didn’t want to come here and felt he’d be a better fit at Clemson. Either way, both teams will be fine.

I hate Florida and Bama.

Reactions: VOLAGAIN
I suspect he's got a connection to Tuck.

Reactions: VOLAGAIN
This might the best one so far. Their mods are to dumb to merge threads talking about the same stuff.

9885A106-ABF8-469D-B441-927A82E4045A.jpeg

VN Store

Back