'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

Crouch > Tucker. Sorry Clemson fans. Y'all have it made over there in that crap conference. Enjoy it. Hopefully Pruitt gets us to a place where we can meet y’all in a bowl game or the playoffs soon

Last edited:
I have several that live in Manchester.
Steve lives close other side of Wartrace and I think LaVoy lives over there somewhere. Last time I was in Manchester was to watch AT play against T Towm his SR year.

Trust me I am Tucks Dad.

Logging OUT
Wish your son the best!
Go easy on the ‘Noles. Beat Miami!

Reactions: OrangenSC
The first two critiques of our roster from Pruitt was “too SMALL and too slow”. If TuckDaddy’s for real, I don’t think Fair was being so with you. And he was on his way out ftr.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I have several that live in Manchester.
Steve lives close other side of Wartrace and I think LaVoy lives over there somewhere. Last time I was in Manchester was to watch AT play against T Towm his SR year.

Trust me I am Tucks Dad.

Logging OUT
I work with MP, or "Steve." Had to make sure you are legit brother. Congratulations on the Clemson offer man! Proud parents I already know! Hope he has a wonderful career.

p.s. VN, he's legit.

Now
You guys can either chose to believe I'm not Tucks Dad or not, But for once I'm gonna give you all a dose of what is needed at times ( Truth ). Truth is UT coaches ( T Fair ) and Tuck had a discussion about two months ago. Tuck then told him he was going in a different direction a week later he was told by WF they were going with smaller OL this cycle. There is a great level of mutual respect from both sides I promise that. Tuck wanted other options. UT wanted a different flavor of OL for next cycle.

Rarely is the truth told. So curse away at me.
Did you ever find a place to park?

Crouch > Tucker. Sorry Clemson fans. Yeah have it made over there in that crap conference. Enjoy it. Hopefully Pruitt gets us to a place where we can meet y’all in a bowl game or the playoffs soon

Let's beat Vandy first, then we can talk ish to those clowns.

I'll never forget fan behaviour after their vaunted Peach Bowl win. Unreal.

I work with MP, or "Steve." Had to make sure you are legit brother. Congratulations on the Clemson offer man! Proud parents I already know! Hope he has a wonderful career.

p.s. VN, he's legit.

take it to the Clemson boards. seriously, happy for the kid. but, since we arent Clempsin fans ...

Reactions: BucksnortVol
He just signed the #1 OL class in the nation in his first full year. They passed on Tucker. Get over it.
And that "pass" may end up being the best thing that ever happened to Tuck. We will see in time. Meanwhile I hope my Vols have a killer 2020 cycle. I personal pray Tuck kills it at Clemson.... because I believe he is destine for great things ... Not just football.

Reactions: VolsVFL

VN Store

Back