'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

Somebody started another thread about Volnation. This is to funny. They get Tucker but talk about Volnation more. To dumb to realize we are smart enough to talk about recruits when we offer. To dumb to realize Pruitt wasn’t the coach in 2016.

387FC507-EB21-49F4-B581-899255401D02.jpeg

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Now
You guys can either chose to believe I'm not Tucks Dad or not, But for once I'm gonna give you all a dose of what is needed at times ( Truth ). Truth is UT coaches ( T Fair ) and Tuck had a discussion about two months ago. Tuck then told him he was going in a different direction a week later he was told by WF they were going with smaller OL this cycle. There is a great level of mutual respect from both sides I promise that. Tuck wanted other options. UT wanted a different flavor of OL for next cycle.

Rarely is the truth told. So curse away at me.

Now
You guys can either chose to believe I'm not Tucks Dad or not, But for once I'm gonna give you all a dose of what is needed at times ( Truth ). Truth is UT coaches ( T Fair ) and Tuck had a discussion about two months ago. Tuck then told him he was going in a different direction a week later he was told by WF they were going with smaller OL this cycle. There is a great level of mutual respect from both sides I promise that. Tuck wanted other options. UT wanted a different flavor of OL for next cycle.

So like we have said. TN isn’t interested

Now

Wth is Tuck?

Edit: 2 + 2 = 4. Got it.

Now

Tell me the name of your cousin that lives in Manchester and I'll tell you straight up if you're lying or not.

I have several that live in Manchester.
Steve lives close other side of Wartrace and I think LaVoy lives over there somewhere. Last time I was in Manchester was to watch AT play against T Towm his SR year.

Trust me I am Tucks Dad.

Logging OUT

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Heck know they are talking about Trevor Lawrence. Oh how they forget about how they reacted to Crouch.

D3177543-7FF5-4CE1-BE05-E38C6AE3E184.jpeg

VN Store

Back