'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

VQ has said for a while he is down the list
He shouldn’t be. Getting the Catholic guys might be the key to getting into the midstate and Memphis.

Get Tucker and Mays to put the heat on Baron. Baron is tight with Grimes and those guys. Get all them and Memphis might come along.

He shouldn’t be. Getting the Catholic guys might be the key to getting into the midstate and Memphis.

Get Tucker and Mays to put the heat on Baron. Baron is tight with Grimes and those guys. Get all them and Memphis might come along.
I see your point but if we can get some of these borderline in-state 5 stars aboard and we like them more... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 85SugarVol
A. We did get him
B. Knowing who is most interested in us and knowing who we are interested in is a little different. They can get direct knowledge on who our top targets are. They’re not high on Bryn and ESPN rankings are awful to begin with.
Do you really think Pruitt is showing his recruiting board to Jesse Simonton?

Do you really think Pruitt is showing his recruiting board to Jesse Simonton?

Yep and it goes for VQ in general. For a subscription service they aren't good at speculating or very forthright on anything neutral. Now when it's a done deal they'll tell you.

The OL possibilities are enormous for this class. You can never have enough good OL and I would have to think Tucker is wanted.

So here's where the speculation gets worse to me. He has a UT offer, so if he desperately wants to be in this class, wouldn't he just commit? I guess it could be non-commitable, but why wouldn't the staff accept the commitment of a top 100 kid that they don't have to use crazy recruiting resources on?

Even if he's lower on the board, surely we'd take 1-2 three star linemen to fill out the class. Surely an in-state top 100 kid is higher on the board than those guys. But what do I know.

Yep and it goes for VQ in general. For a subscription service they aren't good at speculating or very forthright on anything neutral. Now when it's a done deal they'll tell you.

The OL possibilities are enormous for this class. You can never have enough good OL and I would have to think Tucker is wanted.

i prefer the non bs

Never been a star gaze but maybe this will alleviate some of the ones saying he was not the best to go after. I always thought he should be the highest priority for his class. They moved to Knoxville to get that Vols offer. Been keeping up with since it happened. Really hope we get him onboard early.View attachment 193715
Where did you hear "they moved to Knoxville to get a UT offer?"

He can be "down on the list" and still be a priority, y'all. There are a number of really, really good OL and DL guys the staff is pursuing in this class. He can be "down on the list" and still be like in the staff's top 15 for this class.

And to elaborate further, he could be “down on the list” and still a take, no matter way.

There are lots of considerations when deciding to take a commitment. It's hard to imagine having someone this highly rated (by services at least), this early, on a team where connections are valuable, at a position of need wouldn't be an instant take. It frees up recruiting resources to put more effort into other players, encourages other top players to commit when they see the strength of the class, and of course peer recruiting, especially players on his own team is super beneficial this early on. Not buying that his offer isn't commitable.

Tee Higgins be like, "Grew up a fan?"

rJensus.gif

Then Butch took over.....Bye Bye

i can't believe they don't want this kid. lol.
LOL is right...I don’t believe it for a second
“Don’t want”?

I don’t think anyone has intimated that they “don’t want” Tucker. They may like Tucker a great deal. It’s quite likely imo.

All that’s been said is that it sounds like he’s a bit further down the board than some other guys.

VN Store

Back