'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

no doubt, it just hurts a lot more when knoxville kids go elsewhere. Are they just not from around here? Most kids I grew up with in Knoxville would not have thought about playing anywhere else. Just mindboggling to me. Could be a hometown hero. Job here for life. Plus SC is a god awful state.

Myrtle Beach is about it haha!

Than can have Bryn Tucker. Just give us their top 2 in-state DL and we can call it even.

Many guys I played football with wanted to play at FL or even FL State, but we weren't from Florida.

I think we do get Cooper Mays and that'll be a good start of regaining our back yard

If you’ve paid any attention at all this would be clear. He’s probably in the 6-8 range on the board.
How are they supposed to pay attention to Price. This Staff does not let out info other teams can use against us.

Sorry, his dad calls his son a "nickname version" of the family name? That is really hard to believe. And VOL52UT. Is 52 a jersey number or year born? If year born, then lol naw.

he also posted this - "Bryn Tucker Class of 2020 will be there also just heard confirmed by someone within the Catholic program." huh? wouldn't he, as his dad, know?

Don't really care either way, but seems a little fishy. but does seem to be close to catholic. Also stated we are a cluster**** and if he were a top prospect, ut has not much to offer him. whoever he is he is no vol.
I work side by side with his dad's cousin (Bryn's 2nd cousin). To reply on your former post, he doesn't "hate us." The whole family loves orange. He may just be getting love from the National Champs and treated as a must have. Not hard to understand that.
In reply to this being his dad, nah, I don't believe it either.

Reactions: Devo182
Motha f'er. His dad was checking in here less than a hour ago. I been sleuthing. Popa Tuck just a few on this site have little faith. But the majority would love for your son to represent the Big Orange(pantone 151). I sure hope ya'll will be VFL's.

Motha f'er. His dad was checking in here less than a hour ago. I been sleuthing. Popa Tuck just a few on this site have little faith. But the majority would love for your son to represent the Big Orange(pantone 151). I sure hope ya'll will be VFL's.
Justin Rogers, Oak Park, Offensive Guard

Tate Ratledge, Darlington School, Offensive Tackle

Marcus Henderson, Memphis University School, Offensive Guard

Cooper Mays, Knoxville Catholic, Center (FB)

Mitchell Mayes, Leesville Road, Offensive Guard

Chris Morris, Freedom Prep Academy, Offensive Guard

Seriously doubt his family gaf about what internet randoms on a forum say. Fans are fickle. And largely ignorant. Kid isn’t making his decision based upon what “Holeintheroof” and “Tdog” say.

no i get, but if you want 4 OL this cycle and you'll miss on a fair number of elite prospects, then #6-8 are easy takes. He'd have to be even lower imo to pull back on.
This makes zero sense.

If you are taking 4 OL, how in the hell is #6-8 an “easy” take?

They would be fallback options, by definition.

This whole dust-up reminds me of Master Teague's recruitment in 2018. He was pretty much told, by OSU, that he had one shot to commit and if he passed the offer was off the table. I believe that Tucker hasn't been getting happy faces from CJP lately and that Clemson moved in with a "take it now or leave it" deal. If they're wrong, their depth will cover them, if they're right, they get a stud OL guy.
Admittedly though, it does come off like spit in the soup to see another Knoxville area player pledging to Clemson..... especially with Amari Rodgers working out in our training facility while on spring break....(yes, I know who his father is.)

Seriously doubt his family gaf about what internet randoms on a forum say. Fans are fickle. And largely ignorant. Kid isn’t making his decision based upon what “Holeintheroof” and “Tdog” say.
I know he isn't making a decision on what a handful of nobodies say. But I know he has looked here and I have been following his recruitment since we offered. Good luck wherever he goes. SMH at the reverse on him. Lots of people was pumped about him when he was one of the top OL when they was doing the camps and stuff for rivals. Now that he is a 3 star per the recruiting service's some act like he is no good anymore. I thought we all had an understanding of how the service's work. I am tired of having to explain it. All you have to do is look at the rankings before and after they either commit to us or show strong interest. We will see when he commits. I will either be happy or sad.

I know he isn't making a decision on what a handful of nobodies say. But I know he has looked here and I have been following his recruitment since we offered. Good luck wherever he goes. SMH at the reverse on him. Lots of people was pumped about him when he was one of the top OL when they was doing the camps and stuff for rivals. Now that he is a 3 star per the recruiting service's some act like he is no good anymore. I thought we all had an understanding of how the service's work. I am tired of having to explain it. All you have to do is look at the rankings before and after they either commit to us or show strong interest. We will see when he commits. I will either be happy or sad.
Not true at all.

Some of us were questioning this Staff’s interest in Tucker well before his ratings drop.

Reactions: SugarCC
From the conversation I had with Tucker at Knoxville Catholic last week I would say that Tennessee has backed off somewhat. He has told me several occasions that Tennessee has told him how is a take though. I felt like they were probably 4-5 on his list of school. He projects as more of a guard from what I saw in Orlando at the Future 50 camp. Struggled with speed off the edge from the elite pass rushers that were at the camp. There are a lot of variables that go into a recruitment as you all obviously know and if Tennessee wants to play him inside that could be one of them. Clemson made a big move in January and has been persistent since. He had On several different Clemson items last week and no other school. Its no secret that when Clemson offers it is said to be commitable. It could just be they are pushing for him to commit before he starts the OV process. He was set at the time to go to LSU April 6th.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
From the conversation I had with Tucker at Knoxville Catholic last week I would say that Tennessee has backed off somewhat. He has told me several occasions that Tennessee has told him how is a take though. I felt like they were probably 4-5 on his list of school. He projects as more of a guard from what I saw in Orlando at the Future 50 camp. Struggled with speed off the edge from the elite pass rushers that were at the camp. There are a lot of variables that go into a recruitment as you all obviously know and if Tennessee wants to play him inside that could be one of them. Clemson made a big move in January and has been persistent since. He had On several different Clemson items last week and no other school. Its no secret that when Clemson offers it is said to be commitable. It could just be they are pushing for him to commit before he starts the OV process. He was set at the time to go to LSU April 6th.
Did you talk to Rakim Jarrett?

Reactions: vol4092

VN Store

Back