'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

I have no idea what that means. Please elaborate.

Tennis is a game played on a rectangular court by either two players (singles) or four (doubles).
Players stand on opposite sides of a net and use a stringed racket to hit a ball back and forth to each other.
Each player has a maximum of one bounce after it has been hit by their opponent to return the ball over the net and within the boundaries of the court.
Once a player fails to do any of these three things, the opponent wins a point.
The aim is to win enough points to win a game and enough games to win a set and enough sets to win a match.
The first person to win six games wins a set.
Matches are usually the best of three or the best of five sets.

I don't get why that would indicate soon? All these kids try and get you to follow them on social media. Wanya just tweeted earlier about following his insta today.

Might want to learn how to use the quote/reply function properly before trying to engage in smack talk.
Sorry. Talking smack hiding behind a computer screen is a new experience. Just not the same as face to face. Anyway, UGA sucks. Y'all have a nice day.

Tennis is a game played on a rectangular court by either two players (singles) or four (doubles).
Players stand on opposite sides of a net and use a stringed racket to hit a ball back and forth to each other.
Each player has a maximum of one bounce after it has been hit by their opponent to return the ball over the net and within the boundaries of the court.
Once a player fails to do any of these three things, the opponent wins a point.
The aim is to win enough points to win a game and enough games to win a set and enough sets to win a match.
The first person to win six games wins a set.
Matches are usually the best of three or the best of five sets.
As a former AA tennis player, I’m pretty familiar with sport. And as a former all-region MLB in HS, I’d like for you to tell me what the tennis post has to do with football.

As a former AA tennis player, I’m pretty familiar with sport. And as a former all-region MLB in HS, I’d like for you to tell me what the tennis post has to do with football.
First, I'll need to see your letterman jacket and pics of you playing tennis in that skirt to confirm...

First, I'll need to see your letterman jacket and pics of you playing tennis in that skirt to confirm...
In Georgia, men don’t play tennis in skirts. We also don’t butt chug, but that’s just us. I’m a little perplexed that you don’t know the difference in football and tennis, and weirded out that you want a photo of me in a skirt. But, hey, if that’s your thing, I’m sure there’s a website.

Oh dear god here we go. UGA fans are always the most annoying. Yall are worse than Florida and Bama.

VN Store

Back