'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

popcorn.gif

Let’s see if this gets interesting with Cade once Cooper is committed since Kirby lied his ass off to the family.

How did he lie his ass off? You got real info or are you just speculating? If so, I actually think it's hilarious... Cade spurns us and it blows up in his face... Oh well.

Reactions: feathersax
So he is Butch Jones with a slightly higher football IQ?
Sleazier imo. And that takes some doing. It’s one thing to tell someone you’ll recruit their brother. It’s another throw around promises and words like family. Kirby is a great coach which by extension makes him one helluva recruiter. I just wonder what happens if Georgia has a down season bc most of the players in the locker room know he’s FOS.

Sleazier imo. And that takes some doing. It’s one thing to tell someone you’ll recruit their brother. It’s another throw around promises and words like family. Kirby is a great coach which by extension makes him one helluva recruiter. I just wonder what happens if Georgia has a down season bc most of the players in the locker room know he’s FOS.
Hes a horrible in game coach. Georgia will have a down year this year.

Hes a horrible in game coach. Georgia will have a down year this year.

Maybe. They got so much talent though from recruiting. Defense will probably be legit while offense is where I have my questions. Coley is a stretch as a OC and Kirby backdoored himself into having to make that hire. He took recruiting over x/os we shall see how that pans out

Reactions: feathersax
Maybe. They got so much talent though from recruiting. Defense will probably be legit while offense is where I have my questions. Coley is a stretch as a OC and Kirby backdoored himself into having to make that hire. He took recruiting over x/os we shall see how that pans out
agree 100% on Coley. i think everyone respects him as a position coach/recruiter. wondering about the OC spot......

of course, with the talent they have, i mean, that's not a bad place to start lol.

but i don't have any real misconceptions about that game this year, we're both coming off a bye after huge games (FL, ND).

i would like to see both of us coming to that game undefeated. that'd be pretty cool. it would at least, then, be a game worth talking about before hand lol. may even get game day on site?

lol.

Yes, think he is a Vol with UGA having one more spot for OL and having other targets they rate higher.

I thought Braun was their last OL spot - the word on msg boards was that UGA worked out 3* OL Tate Johnson last week, and told him that there was one more spot, and dependent on another OL (Braun) deciding yay or nay later that week, it would be his (Johnson's). This was posted before the weekend.

Then Braun OVs UGA this past weekend, and then Monday around noon, Johnson commits to Auburn. That told me that Braun had said "yay". Then Monday night, Braun publicly announces.

The only thing else I can see is if UGA flips 3* OL Dameiun George from Alabama. George is a high school buddy and teammate of 5* RB Zach Evans, and they are supposedly been saying that they are a package deal. But George has been committed to Bama for a week or two, while Evans is still out there, so who knows....

Other UGA fans also talk about trying to flip 5* OL Paris Johnson from Ohio State, but that is doubtful. UGA now has 4 OL commitments for 2020.....

VN Store

Back