'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

He's the same height as his dad. How tall is Kevin? I tried the google machine but couldn't pull up his measurables from his playing days.
I was looking at eye level and broadness of shoulders and thickness. He looks close to his brothers stature. He is gonna be a good Center. Hope we get him in some capacity.

Don’t think he was talking about location. He was saying “what are they doing in Athens/at the Georgia Bulldogs football program that has Cade wearing Yoga pants”. Could be wrong, but that’s how I read it.
Same here

Reactions: KBVol
Word from the streets and in Knoxville, that this thing has really gotten ugly from the high school, to the UT campus, and his decision has already been made to Georgia. The Butch Jones pipeline has destroyed everything that the Vols has at this high school. It is going to take Pruitt and the coaching staff some convincing to other kids that are really good there, to really change this bad culture that is going on.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Word from the streets and in Knoxville, that this thing has really gotten ugly from the high school, to the UT campus, and his decision has already been made to Georgia. The Butch Jones pipeline has destroyed everything that the Vols has at this high school. It is going to take Pruitt and the coaching staff some convincing to other kids that are really good there, to really change this bad culture that is going on.

Wait you are on the inside from Dyersburg all the way to Knoxville? Impressive stuff.

Wait you are on the inside from Dyersburg all the way to Knoxville? Impressive stuff.
You finally have someone you can go to when yer desperate for info on instate recruits. Which I'm guessing is about 24/7 for you. Wonder if he keeps up with underclassmen who are 3 or 4 years away from enrolling too. Then you'd really have everything you need.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol

LOL! Just stop. Everyone on VolNation knows you are a fraud and know nothing. You haven’t been right on one issue. You just throw crap out there hoping something sticks.

Only in Knoxville Tennessee..SMH..

LOL! Just stop. Everyone on VolNation knows you are a fraud and know nothing. You haven’t been right on one issue. You just throw crap out there hoping something sticks.
I didn't know that...I never paid any attention to the guy before..thanks for the fraud heads up.

Reactions: AaronUT

VN Store

Back