'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

is it that they are overrated or is it we expect them to be superstars and they become role players instead

giphy.gif

Add Small & Hodge since it looks like we will strike out at RB. David Johnson has to get better on the trail, especially if we don't sign a Louisiana kid again.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jimbo is at LSU next year since he has no buyout and his old AD is there. That means Johnson would be going up against Jay Graham for Louisiana RBs and I don’t like our chances there. Whatever happened to the rumors that we were going to get Graham? Did he not have interest, were we not really interested, or was there nothing there to begin with? I remember Price hinting at it and then there was no follow up that I remember.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jimbo is at LSU next year since he has no buyout and his old AD is there. That means Johnson would be going up against Jay Graham for Louisiana RBs and I don’t like our chances there. Whatever happened to the rumors that we were going to get Graham? Did he not have interest, were we not really interested, or was there nothing there to begin with? I remember Price hinting at it and then there was no follow up that I remember.
Why do you think Jimbo is at LSU next year? Just because of the AD?

Why do you think Jimbo is at LSU next year? Just because of the AD?
There were people writing stories about that happening as soon as LSU hired Woodward. I’ve heard some national guys on the radio act like it’s a legit possibility. I’m just assuming they know a lot more than I do. Also, I’m sure Jimbo is creeped out by those weirdos.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Really? He has improved wins each season. Have a hard time seeing a 7-5, maybe 8-5 season kicking him out. I think most coaches get one "down" year...unless you are sitting at 4-6.....
He should've hit the ground rolling. Les left him two of the best backs in LSU history and NFL talent all over the defense. He could anywhere from 7-5 but has the talent to go 11-1 next year. But 9-3 is what he'll likely give them.

VN Store

Back