'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

He should have no problem adding more weight. Hell its in his genetics his dad and brother are both big boys. Adding the weight shouldn’t be a problem, keeping good weight on might be a little harder for him though.

Gotta be. UT fans wouldn't/couldn't say we can get a lot better. But UGA fans would...
Let me just say he could find quotes from any fanbase, Twitter, message forums, etc. Some of these posters aren't even real fans of the program. If I had to give the kid advice I would say go where you feel comfortable with the program and the staff. All the other crap is just background noise, you need a coaching system and a support system that give you the best chance of being sucessful. I feel like that's UT but if he feels differently I would tell him to follow his heart.

I feel like youre kidding but again let me reiterate I think this kid can lock down the center position for 3 years after a year or two in S&C. Hell he may find his way to the field earlier given our present oline

I am he is a take for me. He is really strong and not as undersized as some make him out to be. Plus he plays with a mean streak. Doesn’t matter how big or small you are if you play soft.

this isn't really fair to say. we havent even seen any of Travis Henry's kids show up yet, and thats like half of our legacies.

the Berry's are about all I got to counter.

That should be a very productive legacy pipeline.

Let me just say he could find quotes from any fanbase, Twitter, message forums, etc. Some of these posters aren't even real fans of the program. If I had to give the kid advice I would say go where you feel comfortable with the program and the staff. All the other crap is just background noise, you need a coaching system and a support system that give you the best chance of being sucessful. I feel like that's UT but if he feels differently I would tell him to follow his heart.

Really? I feel like Pittman is the easy choice. They have developed guys. We have yet to prove development, nor winning. I think UGA is the easy choice. UT is the harder road. It's been 5 years since we had an OL drafted.....

Really? I feel like Pittman is the easy choice. They have developed guys. We have yet to prove development, nor winning. I think UGA is the easy choice. UT is the harder road.
It’s not easy when a team isn’t recruiting you as hard as another is. Would Georgia take his commitment? I have no idea.

VN Store

Back