'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

From Basilio's blog this morning :

INSIDERS ARE ALSO TELLING US the Vols are moving closer to some big commitments from in-state targets. Legacy Cooper Mays may be the first to pledge to his dad's alma mater and if it happens, it will be a feel-good moment for Vol fans, after losing his heralded older brother Cade to Georgia in 2018.

Orange Throat'

From Basilio's blog this morning :

INSIDERS ARE ALSO TELLING US the Vols are moving closer to some big commitments from in-state targets. Legacy Cooper Mays may be the first to pledge to his dad's alma mater and if it happens, it will be a feel-good moment for Vol fans, after losing his heralded older brother Cade to Georgia in 2018.

Orange Throat'

crap. Basilio? It's Georgia then.

I would say that his orange throat guy has been more tuned into the actual program than VQ has been lately, but yea I do get we are talking about Basilio lol. He can drum up a story with the best of them.

jesus im old. orange throat? Apologies Freak but i gotta do this.

F4FE059C-134D-46C2-80A5-E930312822F4.gif

I pretty sure u read this message bord. What a great Father's Day gift to Commit to Tennessee. But if not vols Nation tomorrow we still hope u come to good old rocky top. Just think how many times u have said that .
Go vols ......

VN Store

Back