'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

As a former AA tennis player, I’m pretty familiar with sport. And as a former all-region MLB in HS, I’d like for you to tell me what the tennis post has to do with football.

Tennis is a fine game. My question is how much would you like him to tell you what it has to do with football. He might not trouble hisself if you would like it only a little bit. However, if you would like it greatly, he and others might be persuaded.

In Georgia, men don’t play tennis in skirts. We also don’t butt chug, but that’s just us. I’m a little perplexed that you don’t know the difference in football and tennis, and weirded out that you want a photo of me in a skirt. But, hey, if that’s your thing, I’m sure there’s a website.
OP post was about uga recruiting a 6'7" 280+ guy in a too-too playing tennis to play o-line for the uga football team. Then you get on your soapbox to point out that you were some all-pro tennis player (let me guess, you beat Nadal, Federer, & Djokovic). GTFO butt sniffer...

As a former AA tennis player, I’m pretty familiar with sport. And as a former all-region MLB in HS, I’d like for you to tell me what the tennis post has to do with football.

As a grown ass man with a family and a job, I’d like to know how you have enough time to hang out on another teams website at 230 in the afternoon.

In Georgia, men don’t play tennis in skirts. We also don’t butt chug, but that’s just us. I’m a little perplexed that you don’t know the difference in football and tennis, and weirded out that you want a photo of me in a skirt. But, hey, if that’s your thing, I’m sure there’s a website.
Lulz, anytime a story starts with 'In JAWGA'... You already know its about to be some BS...

Carry on tennis skirt wearing linebacker.

Last edited:
In Georgia, if you get a divorce, is your ex-wife still your sister?

As a grown ass man with a family and a job, I’d like to know how you have enough time to hang out on another teams website at 230 in the afternoon.
I kind of feel sorry for this guy, I mean he comes on a rival's forum and toots his horn about his almost pro tennis career. It just screams of self loathing.

On second thought he can GTFO. To hell with Jawjuh

Well your latest offensive tackle commit is a tennis player. Roman Harrison should be licking his chops like Darrel Taylor does when he lines up opposite Isaiah Wilson.

Well your latest offensive tackle commit is a tennis player. Roman Harrison should be licking his chops like Darrel Taylor does when he lines up opposite Isaiah Wilson.
Tell MR tennis star again. Maybe he didn’t understand the first 5 times he was told. Prolly just didn’t understand the comment, you know, being from Jawga and all...

Couple things:
1) accolades might mean something when you're young. no one cares anymore. it makes you sound like an AA douchebag.
2) buttsniffers have been coming over to our neighborhood for years seeking legitimacy. might treat your neighbors with some more respect, being as you're not from around here.
3) 0558E800-C855-4AA8-B8E7-E6E7E5A620C1.gif

VN Store

Back