'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Willie "Mays" Hayes

FYP

EmC6.gif

You have to admit that when he decommitted, the program was a dumpster fire. From the top down. The coaching search, the AD being fired, the power struggle behind the scenes. It was a horrible look. If what was said was true, and he was close with the son of UT's former coach, I can understand his loyalty too. His actions may have been more directed at the fans more so than the school in a sense. The mind of a teenager can never be understood.

Absolutely. Nobody could really get too bent out of shape that he decided to go elsewhere. As always...it’s the manner in which he choose to do so. First off, fulmer had asked to at least have an opportunity to meet Pruitt before making the decision with uga official. Word is, that they never even returned fulmers call. Then mays appeared multiple times on social media absolutely trashing TN. One video that surfaced he was repeadly singing some song with the lyrics “F*** Tennessee”. So vol fans (or at least myself) felt incredibly offended by a kid that was a legacy player.
So my response is F-mays and his whole damn family.

Absolutely. Nobody could really get too bent out of shape that he decided to go elsewhere. As always...it’s the manner in which he choose to do so. First off, fulmer had asked to at least have an opportunity to meet Pruitt before making the decision with uga official. Word is, that they never even returned fulmers call. Then mays appeared multiple times on social media absolutely trashing TN. One video that surfaced he was repeadly singing some song with the lyrics “F*** Tennessee”. So vol fans (or at least myself) felt incredibly offended by a kid that was a legacy player.

Sir, this is a Cracker Barrel.

"I mean Im not mad he went somewhere else but F*** him & his entire family." - this dude

Some were offended more than others and that's ok. You taking it out on his entire family is where you're losing..well, pretty much everyone else.

tenor (4).gif

Maybe I'm out of line, but it seems like peep who want to hate on a recruit or his family ought to do it somewhere else. You are just giving power to what Cade did, over Cooper and our staff and our fans. If we are going to get out of this mess we are in, it would help to be a whole lot smarter than that. jmho What if Cooper Mays and Tennessee are really a good fit?

Last edited:
Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Uh oh

talked to Cooper Sunday night and came away with the impression that Georgia is working hard on him. They're obviously selling him on the possibility of playing with his older brother and playing for OL coach Sam Pittman. And he could be going down there this week for the Georgia spring game. Was undecided as of the other night.
Ramey

Lol. This is dumb bro. Geeze. I’m not mad he went elsewhere. I’m mad he trashed our school. Not sure why that’s a hard concept to understand.

Oh no.... a high school kid said something bad about Tennessee.... Get over it. He plays for Georgia and ended up starting for Georgia. Who cares. He will probably be in the NFL some day and he will look back on that day he committed to Georgia and be like yup that was a good idea... (going to a program that was having success instead of one that was rebuilding - with a coach he didn’t really know)

Now for his brother. Cooper I hope we get him. He is a good lineman.

Now get over the butthurt....,

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Excuse my ignorance, but what is so special about this Coach Pittman?

people thought our offensive line was good when he was here. they also hate UGA and feel entitled to have better coaches at TN bc UGA is like a little brother who got lucky last few years and needs a slap in back of head.

Does that help?

Just find a way for Fulmer to coach the O-line. Seems like Friend's offensive line is much like our Mexican border. Too many holes in it.

VN Store

Back