'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Heard today that Georgia has came back in the picture very hard. Reached out to one of the insiders I know down there and he has talked with Mays recently. The interest from UGA is genuine. So interesting timing with the OV announcement

Wonder if UGA is trying to tap into his relationship with Ratledge?

Reactions: VOLuptuousBOOMS
So is it this weekend, or mid-late summer? The people want to know!
I said this weekend but LA Vol said he thinks it’s late summer so I trust his info (he seems connected) but I am sticking with soon... I know they are pushing for him to commit... there is a reason he is OV’ing this soon as is Rogers... just sit back and watch... if he doesn’t commit now it will be late summer as LA VOL said.. but that would still mean I am wrong but one thing I don’t doubt is he is going to be a Vol... that you can take to the bank.

I said this weekend but LA Vol said he thinks it’s late summer so I trust his info (he seems connected) but I am sticking with soon... I know they are pushing for him to commit... there is a reason he is OV’ing this soon as is Rogers... just sit back and watch... if he doesn’t commit now it will be late summer as LA VOL said.. but that would still mean I am wrong but one thing I don’t doubt is he is going to be a Vol... that you can take to the bank.
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back