'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Some act like they've been personally slighted by a high schoolers actions. Who really cares?We really dont have any skin in the game. I don't know the kid personally, but, i'll say to me it appeared Amari's parents were involved ... maybe more ... maybe less... it appeared to me to be a business decision.

I'll just say that, unt we start winning we will miss on kid's like Tee, Amari, and QB everyone js butthurt over.

I will add that Hubbs et al hinted we missed on some local kids, didnt even recruit some. I will add that IF parents had anything to do with the Amari situation, i would highly doubt they'd mesh with Butch. Surprised anyone fell for that bill of goods.
I get that. This doesn't make it right, but I know I said and did things when I was 18 I wish I didn't do. I still do it sometimes, and I'm almost 50.:confused:
If CJP and staff really want Cooper, then Vol fans should keep quiet about their displeasure of Cade. JMO. No reason to give him any extra reason to look elsewhere.

I don't advocate making it personal with any kid. It's a free country and they can do what they want. I also, understand why fans feel slighted when a kid, especially a legacy recruit doesn't choose the Vols. Some feel dejected and betrayed. They look at the Vols as a family and they are part of it and it's like someone disrespecting a family member, like they cheated on them. Right or wrong that is how some feel. I don't see anything wrong with it until they cross a line like tweeting at them or contacting them directly.

If someone wants to tell the kid to pound sand on Volnation, I don't see the problem with it. To be honest I only care about the one's we sign, the ones that want to be part of the Vol family. All the others can GTFO!

If Cooper wants to be a Vol then great! If he follows his brother to Georgia, I don't really care. I do hope Cade and Cooper (if he chooses them) enjoy Athens and they become successful because it's hard to go play at a rival and then come back home to a college town like Knoxville. They will find many a doors closed that the would have found open had they chose to be Vols. If you don't believe me, ask Leroy Thompson.

I don't like Cade because he is a dawg; he is now the enemy, a rival.
I don't blame Cade one bit for wanting to be a dawg, and not a Vol. Show of hands...who here would have wanted to be a Vol coming off THAT season? Anyone...anyone...??

I don't like Cade for what he did on his way to UGA, him "fcuking Tennessee, too"; however, I saw with my own two eyes the hate being spewed for him BEFORE the clip surfaced, all because he had spurned the Vols. Vile, disgusting things toward him and his family; I probably would have been "fcuking Tennessee, too", if I had been him.

With that said, and pay close attention, some of you...COOPER IS NOT CADE! They are two, separate people. One is now entering his sophomore season at UGA, and the other is entering his senior season in HS. One is long gone, and the other is a prospect Pruitt and company may want on their/our team. If Pruitt wants Cooper, WHO IS NOT CADE, then I want him. If Pruitt does not want Cooper, again...WHO IS NOT CADE...TWO SEPERATE PEOPLE, then I do not want Cooper. Again, and I hate to be redundant, but it seems it's needed for some...Cooper is one person, Cade is another...two separate people.

My only issue with Cade is he didn't give Pruitt a fair shake. He didn't have to sign early, he could have waited and just enrolled at Georgia for the spring semester. From what I was told, he didn't even allow Fulmer, his dad's coach, to even visit with Pruitt. I don't think it would have been too much to ask to let Pruitt make his sales pitch.

Some act like they've been personally slighted by a high schoolers actions. Who really cares?We really dont have any skin in the game. I don't know the kid personally, but, i'll say to me it appeared Amari's parents were involved ... maybe more ... maybe less... it appeared to me to be a business decision.

I'll just say that, unt we start winning we will miss on kid's like Tee, Amari, and QB everyone js butthurt over.

I will add that Hubbs et al hinted we missed on some local kids, didnt even recruit some. I will add that IF parents had anything to do with the Amari situation, i would highly doubt they'd mesh with Butch. Surprised anyone fell for that bill of goods.
People are mad he was a 5 star Knox legacy with a clear starting path....And he chooses UGA. Who cares what he said, people say stupid sh*t all the time

Some of y'all in here make me question my sports fandom entirely. To even be loosely associated with the same interest as some of yall...

giphy.gif

My only issue with Cade is he didn't give Pruitt a fair shake. He didn't have to sign early, he could have waited and just enrolled at Georgia for the spring semester. From what I was told, he didn't even allow Fulmer, his dad's coach, to even visit with Pruitt. I don't think it would have been too much to ask to let Pruitt make his sales pitch.
I thought the exact same thing, InVOL; why not, at least, give Pruitt a chance...I never understood that?

But, he didn't...no reason to wish injury upon him, the "fat fcuk", "son of a bit*h"; whose dad is also a "fat fcuk traitor", who can "go straight to hell"...like I saw on Twitter...and that's tame, compared to some of it. And, like I said, all of this was before his singing clip came out. No wonder he was "fcuking Tennessee, too".

But, my whole point is, Cooper is not Cade; I do believe some do not realize this, you know.

I thought the exact same thing, InVOL; why not, at least, give Pruitt a chance...I never understood that?

But, he didn't...no reason to wish injury upon him, the "fat fcuk", "son of a bit*h"; whose dad is also a "fat fcuk traitor", who can "go straight to hell"...like I saw on Twitter...and that's tame, compared to some of it. And, like I said, all of this was before his singing clip came out. No wonder he was "fcuking Tennessee, too".

But, my whole point is, Cooper is not Cade; I do believe some do not realize this, you know.

Yea, that stuff is over the line. I don't care for Cade, don't wish injury on him, as far as I'm concerned he's just like any other player for Georgia, he's insignificant to me. The only thing I will say is he made this a business decision, Pruitt should do the same. If Copper is good enough to be a Vol, and we don't have better players at his position in front of him that want to be Vols, you definitely take him. If we have better players in front of him, you pass. No favoritism.

Yea, that stuff is over the line. I don't care for Cade, don't wish injury on him, as far as I'm concerned he's just like any other player for Georgia, he's insignificant to me. The only thing I will say is he made this a business decision, Pruitt should do the same. If Copper is good enough to be a Vol, and we don't have better players at his position in front of him that want to be Vols, you definitely take him. If we have better players in front of him, you pass. No favoritism.
Preach.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
People are mad he was a 5 star Knox legacy with a clear starting path....And he chooses UGA. Who cares what he said, people say stupid sh*t all the time

Despite their little brother mentality...They're better than we are right now. Next?

If I remember correctly, Cade did fall for Butch's bill of goods. It wasn't until Butch was fired that Cade started going crazy with his quotes

Y'all are way too worked up over the stupidity of a kid. There was a time when Cade wanted to be a Vol and likely would've been a Vol if our program wasn't a dumpster fire. A little too much shade being thrown at a family that has bled orange for most of their lives. It was classless but he was a DA kid, you sometimes have to let things slide.

If I remember correctly, Cade did fall for Butch's bill of goods. It wasn't until Butch was fired that Cade started going crazy with his quotes

Yes because, as I understood it, he didn't like how fans treated Butch and the team. There were talks of boycotting games. I can see why he turned on the fanbase and felt they were being trash fans, because some were.

VN Store

Back