'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

I agree. A really good friend of mine Has known Kevin for years, talk to them pretty frequently, and everything I’m hearing at this point seems like Cooper really just wants to get out of Cade’s shadow More than anything, but has always been high on going to Tennessee. Not claiming that as a source, because I don’t follow recruiting in depth enough to have those kinds of “connections”, but just connecting the dots, it makes sense to me.
Like Taulia getting out from Tua's shadow and, oh wait...

The Collins boys were crazy. I wonder why they went to C-N...I mean I know Sparks was a great coach, but were they just that homesick?

They were very religious is what I remember Bill King or someone saying. The culture at UGA and UT was a lot different for them I guess.

Will pull an eli hopefully. Ole miss fans were disgusted with Peyton and Archie kind of like how we have been with Cade/kevin because of how important the need was for both at the time and lineage.
Kinda similar except Peyton is a legend and Cade so far has been just another fatty.

I agree. A really good friend of mine Has known Kevin for years, talk to them pretty frequently, and everything I’m hearing at this point seems like Cooper really just wants to get out of Cade’s shadow More than anything, but has always been high on going to Tennessee. Not claiming that as a source, because I don’t follow recruiting in depth enough to have those kinds of “connections”, but just connecting the dots, it makes sense to me.
I’m not sure about the “shadow” stuff for Cooper but it seems like it was true for Cade with Kevin. I think at some point he just got tired of everyone assuming he was going to Tennessee. So when given an excuse to look around (poor performance, Butch being fired) he liked what he found.

My best guess would be that Cooper is a Vol. Chaney, Friend, Pruitt and Tee will have time to work on him.

Anita Whatadoohinky already typing up an article about how this makes UT look like a place filled with drugs and sexual violence.
Thar she blows.

Attachments

• 35553607001_4049540378001_video-still-for-video-4048759210001.jpg
    35553607001_4049540378001_video-still-for-video-4048759210001.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 32
looks like baby fat is melting away and looks a little taller

starting to look like a man now

Cade has taken some abuse from our fan base. More than anyone in recent memory. He may have brought some of it on himself, but have to think that would be in the back of Cooper's head if he and Cade are close at all. As someone with brothers, I would think twice about going to a school whose fans consistently harass my brother. Hopefully things are not as personal for him as it would be for me.

VN Store

Back