'20 TN OL Cooper Mays

vavolfan6

Well..if you want a scholarship offer from Tennessee play O-Line for Knoxville Catholic.

On the other hand, have we ever offered Kyler Kyrberson's little brother? Feel bad for him, might as well give him a preferred walk-on offer.

Vol52UT

Well..if you want a scholarship offer from Tennessee play O-Line for Knoxville Catholic.

On the other hand, have we ever offered Kyler Kyrberson's little brother? Feel bad for him, might as well give him a preferred walk-on offer.

What I've seen both Cooper and Tucker are starting for Catholic this year, Thats impressive enough to me, 2 Freshman starting on a State Championship team that is loaded with D1 talent, speaks volume for there skill level, there ceiling is very high

Brillovol

I climbed Mt. Juliet
Lab Rat
What I've seen both Cooper and Tucker are starting for Catholic this year, Thats impressive enough to me, 2 Freshman starting on a State Championship team that is loaded with D1 talent, speaks volume for there skill level, there ceiling is very high
Welcome to the board! :hi:

Nashvegas31

Cooper and Tucker are obvious studs like Cade was obvious regardless of age offered. OL going to be just fine for TN future. I'm glad Tucker transferred to Knox Catholic away from mid state. Should be a vol lock considering that the whole reason he moved there to get the TN offer and be more noticeable to us

“I got to sit down and talk to some coaches — like, just have more in-depth conversations with them, not just saying, ‘Hello,’” Mays said. “It was pretty good. Obviously I’ve been here a lot with Cade and just the family, so I know what to expect. But it’s still pretty cool to come here and feel the love.”

“I think I’m more of like an explosive, fast-twitch player [than Cade],” said Mays, who focused on left guard last season as a freshman but now is working on his skills at center, as well. “I can do whatever they need me to. I’m think I’m just more of a fast-twitch player.”

“I know through my family and even through Cade’s decision that I can just go wherever,” he said. “I don’t feel any pressure to go anywhere, and that I can go wherever I want, wherever I feel like is best for me. No pressure at all. Nothing like that.”

“Coach Wells, he’s pretty cool. I like him,” Mays said. “I didn’t really have a relationship with him before — I just had a relationship with Coach Mahoney — but I’ve been here twice since he’s gotten hired, and he’s pretty good. I like him. He’s pretty cool. But I don’t really worry about the coaches all that much. It’s more about the place where I want to be. I know it’s a dog-eat-dog world out there with coaches and all that.”
- 247 (Rucker)

HoleInTheRoof

Rooting for a re-tear
Guys... for real... some of you are heckling a 16 year old kid for no other reason than because his older brother chose UGA over UT. Maybe log off the computer for a bit if this is what you're now considering normal behavior.

InVOLuntary

Guys... for real... some of you are heckling a 16 year old kid for no other reason than because his older brother chose UGA over UT. Maybe log off the computer for a bit if this is what you're now considering normal behavior.
Are you talking about the people in this thread? Because if you are, I don't consider it heckling. Now, if you're talking about tweeting at him, I agree. To be honest, i don't care if he comes here or not. If he does, awesome and I'll celebrate his commitment. If he doesn't, screw him. Just like every other recruit that chooses a rival over us. And like it or not, if he doesn't choose the Vols, he is a turn coat. If I were Pruitt, I wouldn't even offer the kid unless he reached out to the Vols. I wouldn't allow him on campus until he reached out.

VN Store

Sponsors