'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Our product on the field is what makes Tennessee look bad
Some posters magnify the positive and some magnify the negative situations which they post on this board. There are posters who generate false information which is compounded by those who seem to get their most satisfaction from bashing the University of Tennessee, especially our sports programs. In the eyes of the uninformed. these negative attitudes generated more negative thoughts. Negative attitudes never produce positive outcomes and this has been demonstrated on this and other boards for a number of years. People who do not investigate information seem to believe any information when it is provided because they/we know improvement in any situation is needed. However, those who are not bias in their approach to solving problems will understand there is a logical solution to a problem and that harping on the negative will not produce positive results. I understand that when problems must be identified before they can be corrected. However, the old adage that a double negative creates a positive is only correct in English grammar. Positives attitudes lead to postive results. If posters are really interested in seeing positive changes in any atmosphere, are more successful when they build on the positive.

Some posters magnify the positive and some magnify the negative situations which they post on this board. There are posters who generate false information which is compounded by those who seem to get their most satisfaction from bashing the University of Tennessee, especially our sports programs. In the eyes of the uninformed. these negative attitudes generated more negative thoughts. Negative attitudes never produce positive outcomes and this has been demonstrated on this and other boards for a number of years. People who do not investigate information seem to believe any information when it is provided because they/we know improvement in any situation is needed. However, those who are not bias in their approach to solving problems will understand there is a logical solution to a problem and that harping on the negative will not produce positive results. I understand that when problems must be identified before they can be corrected. However, the old adage that a double negative creates a positive is only correct in English grammar. Positives attitudes lead to postive results. If posters are really interested in seeing positive changes in any atmosphere, are more successful when they build on the positive.
So is tomorrow today or tomorrow tomorrow?

Im glad he is mad. He can now go to Austin Peay, or whereever, and we can use the scholarship on a talented football player. We need a clean break from the Mays family.

Reactions: KBVol
Unfortunately, this is a business-like issue and the family is keenly aware of this after the last recruiting cycle. If UT needs a center after looking at their future depth charts weighing around 260lbs versus the other options that will be on the table, he may then land in the 2020 recruiting class. If not, then he will have other options. The legacy fluff stuff carries no weight now in this situation.

Im sorry I don’t want to kiss the backside of a three star player who’s family turned their back on us when we needed them the most. He can go somewhere else.
I wonder if this is what Ole Miss fans sounded like when Eli was coming out

I'm glad you're better than UT's coaches at evaluating talent. They should hire you on staff.
Look, if you wanna beg the brother of Tennessee’s biggest traitor of all time to come here thats on you. I could understand if he was a five star but he is not. We would be doing that family a favor taking him. I would rather disassociate Tennessee from the Mays family forever.

Reactions: T Dog
Look, if you wanna beg the brother of Tennessee’s biggest traitor of all time to come here thats on you. I could understand if he was a five star but he is not. We would be doing that family a favor taking him. I would rather disassociate Tennessee from the Mays family forever.
You recruit who you think can help your team and program. It really is as simple as that.

personally i think Lane Kiffen was TN's biggest traitor of all time, he left our program when we needed him the most. i would take him back as OC though.

what beef have you got with this 17 yr old kid man? did he impregnate your daughter on Prom night or something?

personally i think Lane Kiffen was TN's biggest traitor of all time, he left our program when we needed him the most. i would take him back as OC though.

what beef have you got with this 17 yr old kid man? did he impregnate your daughter on Prom night or something?
I just don’t think we should be doing him a favor by offering him a scholarship. His family hasn’t been doing us any favors recently.

Reactions: T Dog
I just don’t think we should be doing him a favor by offering him a scholarship. His family hasn’t been doing us any favors recently.

So punish him for a decision that his brother made? What if we held you responsible for things your family members have done?

Grow the hell up. If he's talented enough to earn the offer then sign him up.

So punish him for a decision that his brother made? What if we held you responsible for things your family members have done?

Grow the hell up. If he's talented enough to earn the offer then sign him up.
But he is not. That is the point.

VN Store

Back