'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

I think it looks like it will be a shame if Cooper doesnt get first look on offense. I dont know much and I've only watched this game but he has looked good.

Do we think a kid who has struggled to play OL his senior year of high school can play OL in the SEC?
Depends. Is he healthy currently? Obviously he was good enough to earn an offer. If he’s healthy and struggling that’s a concern but hell you can’t tell with kids. Something can be going on physically or mentally and drag them down.

Depends. Is he healthy currently? Obviously he was good enough to earn an offer. If he’s healthy and struggling that’s a concern but hell you can’t tell with kids. Something can be going on physically or mentally and drag them down.
He definitely wasn't healthy last night, but idk how long he's been limping.

Just noticed ESPN doesn’t even have a profile for Cooper anywhere on their website much less on our commitment list. Lol world wide leader in sports.

Just noticed ESPN doesn’t even have a profile for Cooper anywhere on their website much less on our commitment list. Lol world wide leader in sports.
I noticed that yesterday. He used to be on there. I think they accidentally dropped his profile when ESPN did their last update.

I noticed that yesterday. He used to be on there. I think they accidentally dropped his profile when ESPN did their last update.

"Accidentally". ESPN seems to accidentally mess up a lot of our stuff, like the Vols emblem using Lady Vols instead.

I'm not actually a conspiracy theorist, just think it's funny.

VN Store

Back