'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Theres no way that Price isn't standing on at least two phone books right there.

Also I can appreciate how well spoken and committed to this team he is. Glad he's going to end up in orange. Especially when his brother comes here as a graduate transfer next year.

its either him or Simonton thats over 6 ft

I had never heard this before so this stood out to me as interesting....

On the RockyTopInsider podcast, @vol4092 mentioned that Cooper might start out on the DL here. Said the staff has been talking to him about that and Cooper is interested. I think the qualifier was, however, if we "missed out on other defensive lineman."

Reactions: T Dog and SLICKYINC

On the RockyTopInsider podcast, @vol4092 mentioned that Cooper might start out on the DL here. Said the staff has been talking to him about that and Cooper is interested. I think the qualifier was, however, if we "missed out on other defensive lineman."

Why not? He def has a mean streak, and I don't see him getting playing time early on the Oline

Keep him on the OL. Don't want to stunt his growth just because there are depth issues on DL. Just need to recruit better on the DL. Better quality and more of them. Rocker's gotta produce.

To follow up on this, apparently Cooper has struggled a bit on the OL this season. Hasn't been awful, but he hasn't taken the step I think most were anticipating. But he's looked good at DL, and UT has a bigger need there probably.

To follow up on this, apparently Cooper has struggled a bit on the OL this season. Hasn't been awful, but he hasn't taken the step I think most were anticipating. But he's looked good at DL, and UT has a bigger need there probably.
Man, he looked pretty good at the opening against good competition, had high hopes.

VN Store

Back