'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Why are you here?
Reading his post history, he's here to tell us..
How great Ga is.
We're going to lose all our recruits.
How we'll never catch Ga.
Then we're gonna lose some more
How good Ga is doing.
We're firing Pruitt, Fulmer will fall
Oh, and Ga is doing really, really well.

About covers it.

Been shown you were wrong and just decided to take it step further instead of accepting it and moving on. This isn’t gonna work out how you think it is........... Sparky.
So.....I was wrong about what exactly? Wrong about worrying about Cooper Mays honoring his commitment to us? We are 0-2 fella and the future doesn't appear too bright if you haven't been keeping up with current events. I'll worry until we have his scholarship on Dec 18/Feb 5. I'll worry about all of our verbals and those we are highly recruiting currently.

So.....I was wrong about what exactly? Wrong about worrying about Cooper Mays honoring his commitment to us? We are 0-2 fella and the future doesn't appear too bright if you haven't been keeping up with current events. I'll worry until we have his scholarship on Dec 18/Feb 5. I'll worry about all of our verbals and those we are highly recruiting currently.
You’re wrong about everything. Cooper will sign here and Pruitt will be his coach. Anything else you need me to opine you about?

Reading his post history, he's here to tell us..
How great Ga is.
We're going to lose all our recruits.
How we'll never catch Ga.
Then we're gonna lose some more
How good Ga is doing.
We're firing Pruitt, Fulmer will fall
Oh, and Ga is doing really, really well.

About covers it.
If I wasn’t pretty sure TrollaVol’s BIL had murdered him in a lover’s rampage, I’d be certain this was HIS new account. But ole DubbleDecker would get angry and insistent on ya. 😏

Reactions: volsfan_17
LOL, lets worry about someone's true identity on a message board instead of talking football. But wait......apparently you cannot have an opinion or talk football here because people get upset when they don't agree with your opinion. Never heard of Trollabill or Chief but continue on with your investigation Columbo. I seem more important to some of you than the current state of our football team. Here's an offer, if you can't respond respectfully to my posts then just don't respond and I'll do the same towards you. I ain't here to argue, I get plenty of that here at home. Good day friend.

LOL, lets worry about someone's true identity on a message board instead of talking football. But wait......apparently you cannot have an opinion or talk football here because people get upset when they don't agree with your opinion. Never heard of Trollabill or Chief but continue on with your investigation Columbo. I seem more important to some of you than the current state of our football team. Here's an offer, if you can't respond respectfully to my posts then just don't respond and I'll do the same towards you. I ain't here to argue, I get plenty of that here at home. Good day friend.

Well Cooper has been a solid to us for a while. Dunno why all the sudden you think he isn’t going to come here. We are playing Freshman all over the field because Pruitt and Co had to rebuild the team from the bottom up. Most kids see the ability for instant playing time as long as they put the work in.

He also reaffirmed yesterday that he is a solid to the Vols and Harrison Bailey did as well.

Your argument is stupid because it is literally just hearsay with nothing to back it up. Also, if this school fired Pruitt after only 2 years you could kiss ever getting a proven head coach goodbye. No one would come to Tennessee to coach without having at least 3-4yrs to right the ship. Hence Pruitt will be here for at least that long if not longer.

Based on the current play of the Freshman this staff has recruited I expect this team to be really good in the next 2 years.

Your argument is stupid because it is literally just hearsay with nothing to back it up.

All I said was "And now I'm worrying about losing Cooper the way things are going here." (0-2)

I wasn't arguing! I just said I was worried!!!! What the heck is wrong with you folks? Sweet Geezus, nevermind.

All I said was "And now I'm worrying about losing Cooper the way things are going here." (0-2)

I wasn't arguing! I just said I was worried!!!! What the heck is wrong with you folks? Sweet Geezus, nevermind.

Your argument for Cooper and your statement that Pruitt won’t be here next year. Lol.

If I wasn’t pretty sure TrollaVol’s BIL had murdered him in a lover’s rampage, I’d be certain this was HIS new account. But ole DubbleDecker would get angry and insistent on ya. 😏
Thought I may have had it pegged; but, I believe you're right.

Reactions: butchna
Well Cooper has been a solid to us for a while. Dunno why all the sudden you think he isn’t going to come here. We are playing Freshman all over the field because Pruitt and Co had to rebuild the team from the bottom up. Most kids see the ability for instant playing time as long as they put the work in.

He also reaffirmed yesterday that he is a solid to the Vols and Harrison Bailey did as well.

Your argument is stupid because it is literally just hearsay with nothing to back it up. Also, if this school fired Pruitt after only 2 years you could kiss ever getting a proven head coach goodbye. No one would come to Tennessee to coach without having at least 3-4yrs to right the ship. Hence Pruitt will be here for at least that long if not longer.

Based on the current play of the Freshman this staff has recruited I expect this team to be really good in the next 2 years.
Serious question. If I'm a highly rated linemen who doesn't have the measurables of a Trey Smith coming out of high school, do I really want to start as a true freshmen in the SEC or do I want to go to a school with an S&C program that has helped a lot of guys get to the league where I can get some reps and develop my skills without being overused to the point where risk of injury is significantly increased?

Serious question. If I'm a highly rated linemen who doesn't have the measurables of a Trey Smith coming out of high school, do I really want to start as a true freshmen in the SEC or do I want to go to a school with an S&C program that has helped a lot of guys get to the league where I can get some reps and develop my skills without being overused to the point where risk of injury is significantly increased?

Counter serious question. With our new strength and conditioning staff and the guys that have been recruited have you heard of any serious injuries? Hanging up to listen how you will move this goal post.

Counter serious question. With our new strength and conditioning staff and the guys that have been recruited have you heard of any serious injuries? Hanging up to listen how you will move this goal post.
Our S&C may be fine, or not. Kind of unknown. I don't think anyone is hurt this year due to poor conditioning, so far. I have heard people who claim to know state that one of the negative recruiting angles used against us for linemen is that we have to play guys who aren't SEC ready and we have to give guys too many reps. The implication being that coming here might get you hurt and/or shorten your pro-window.

VN Store

Back